I hear every door you open

Your Pov

I began to hear smacking noises somewhere and it sounded like it's getting near, I do not like the idea of me getting spank, I quickly grabbed the notebook and darted off my classroom. I looked around to my surroundings and found no sign of where the smacking noise come from, maybe I'll found out soon enough. I went inside to another classroom and found an other notebook of F/n's.

'Strange..' I thought.

Why would F/n leave their notebook here and there in each classroom? Is this a whole set up for me to get started for what's going to happen to me that may not be a good sign?

I picked up a notebook and another 'You can think pad' appeared but without Baldi. It's just simply three math problems. Easy. I answered two of them correctly but the third question is the same jumbled up numbers. I answered 69 and got it wrong again.

'I hear every door you open.' That's what it says on the tablet

I started to wonder if there was a correct answer to the third problem?

I picked up the 2nd notebook and went out of the classroom, there I saw Baldi, with his evil grin and smacking his hand with a ruler, was just there 3 inches away from me. I quickly ran to the hallways, making sure that Baldi can no longer find me. I panted, out of stamina, I found another classroom and went inside. I answered the Two problems right and the third problem wrong. Maybe there isn't a right answer for the third problem.

'I get angrier for every problem you get wrong.' I began to hear the smacking noises becoming faster now which really freaked me out.

I saw a pink safety scissor and something tells me that I should keep it.. and so I did!
I exited the classroom, gripping the three notebooks I have collected. Baldi is nowhere in sight so that means I'm good.. for now. I saw another classroom and went in there, answered the three problems again. This time I'm nervous, the smacking noises sounded so near. I'm scared to exit out of the class right now. But if he hears every door I open, then that means he knows I'm in this classroom. I can't just stay here, it's a death wish, he'll come and find me! He knows where I am so I quickly ran out of the classroom and saw Baldi to my side. My heart sanked and I screech, I ran sanic speed, trying to lose Baldi.

"Y/n, you can't hide from me... I always know where you are~" I can hear Baldi somewhere after him saying that. I cringed.

What happened to the old Baldi that I used to like?

Authors note
Srry for the long delay (not rlly) it's short but at least I submitted another chapter.