-one-

Fuck. 

He was running, running from the exact people that he was told to not get caught by, wolf hunters. These ones, in particular, werewolves themselves hunting the omega because he was able to produce babies and he's a male omega which is pretty rare nowadays.

Being an omega, in general, is rare. 

The omega quickly learned that his part of the hierarchy is slowly depleting, the ones that are alive, like himself, are hunted and captured to be sold into a sex trade and auctioned off to be bred and make more wolves, hopefully, omegas. 

That's what happened to his mom.

He got his first taste of what his life as an omega was going to be when he saw his mom get carried away by the human-wolf hybrid. His sister was fortunate enough to be a beta, but she was determined to stay with their mom. So she passed off as an omega up until the auction. 

At least that's what the male omega thinks. 

Omegas that are captured go through several processes, the final one being the auction. At the auction, the omegas go through many tests to see if they are able to breed. If not able to breed or you're not an omega (like his sister) you're killed, simple as that. 

The omega finally stopped behind a tree. He was winded and tired, there was no way he was going to get away from them as a human. So he stripped himself of his clothes and began to switch.

"He still here?" He heard someone says. 

"Yeah," The other one said. "I can smell him... he's shifting, we better get him now." 

"Come on, come on our life is on the line," He said to himself and to his inner wolf. 

After a minute or so he finally switched. Shaking out his fur he bolted. The second he did one of the men chasing him perked up. 

"He's on the move!" 

"Fucking shoot him dammit, we can't let him get away." 

A single shot rang through the air and grazed the omega he whimpered hunching over a little but he still carried on, if he was going to die running, then he was going to die running. He wasn't going to die by the hands of them.

"I got him but it wasn't enough to stop him."

"If we switch we can catch up to him." 

Due to the omegas impeccable hearing, he was able to hear their plan. He stopped checked his surroundings before he spotted a pile of mud. Mud was the one thing that could stop a wolf from tracking another wolf. 

'Here goes my clean coat' 

He ran towards the mud and jumped in it, getting as much of his fur as he can covered in the disgusting dirt. Once he was nuzzled into the pile he lied there quietly waiting for the other wolves to leave. They stopped right in front of him and looked around. 

'He's not here.' One of them said. 

'You let him get away you fucking fucker, what are we going to tell him now?' Said the other.

Just then someone else came to the party, it was a wolf but not just any wolf, it was an alpha. He was in his human form but it didn't take much for a wolf to point out an alpha. 

"What do we have here," He said. "Two beta werewolf hunters."

The two wolves whimpered and backed away. It didn't matter who it was, an alpha was always so dominant; no matter what form they are in. Their aura just screamed power.

The alpha squats down and looks at the two betas. "I think it's best if you'd leave, whatever you are looking for obviously isn't here anymore." 

The two betas look at each other, probably saying something, before running off into the other direction. The alpha looks around before his eyes settle on the mud pile that the omega is hiding in. 

'You can come out, I'm not going to hurt you.' 

The omega reluctantly pushed out of the mud pile, ready to run if need be. But to his surprise, the alpha stooped down to his level and scratched behind the omegas ears, despite them being covered in mud. 

"An Omega," The alpha said. " A male omega. No wonder they were hunting you." 

The omega whimpered. 

"I'm not going to hurt you," He said. "My pack is helping people like you, you can come with me and we can get you clean if you'd like?"

The omega barks but is quickly shushed by the alpha. The omega whimpers and lowers his head as a way of saying sorry. 

"It's fine, I just don't want anyone else to find us. You're lucky that it was only betas chasing you if it was an alpha they could've found you even in the mud... that's how I was able to find you. "

The alpha stands up and begins to walk. The omega tilts his head before walking after the alpha. The hybrid looked behind him and smiled. 

"My name is Jacob by the way," He said. "Hopefully I get to know yours."

x

hello.

so here's the first chapter but for my sake im gonna actually start this story when i finish bite.

in the meantime leave some prediction for the story.

xx