-four-

It was mid-day when Troye woke up. Jacob was already gone put in his spot was a plate of food. Troye looked at it, took three grapes from it before pushing it away, he wasn't really hungry. He sat up and swung his legs over the bed, his feet almost reached the floor. The omega got up and pulled on Jacob's sweatshirt before walking downstairs. He almost made it without being noticed until he got to the last step, as if they were robots the whole pack turned to him. 

They all looked at Troye, Troye looked at them, the pack looked to on another, probably talking telepathically. Werewolf telepathy is liking texting except all you have to do is think of who you want to talk to and then you can do it. Sometimes Troye wishes everyone could talk telepathically. 

"You hungry?" Someone says stepping forward. It was a guy, he had curly brown hair and light brown eyes. 

Troye shook his head. "N-no." He said.

The guy tilts his head. "Come on you've been up there for days," He says. "You gotta be-."

"Benjamin," A girl says. "Let him be, you remember what Jacob said." She then walks past 'Benjamin' and smiles softly. "My names Zoe, I'm a beta."

"Tro-Troye," The omega says. "I'm an ome-."

"A male omega!" Someone else said.

The girl, Zoe was about to turn around and scold whoever it was that said that but almost out of no where Raven walks up. Everyone looked at the alpha and then at the boy who had said something. 

"Connor," Raven said. "Remember what me and Jacob said?"

The boy, Connor, walks through the little group. "I know, I know it's just that..." He looks over at Troye. "Male omegas are rare, incredibly rare. Being one in general is rare nowadays but... damn, the amount of-."

"Connor," Jacob said as he walked up behind the beta. "That will be enough of you today."

Connor casts his eyes to the ground and whimpered a little. "Yes alpha." 

"Anyone else wanna say something?" Raven said.

There was no response. 

Raven looks around before looking at Jacob and then disappearing into the kitchen. All of the other wolves looked at each other before scattering throughout the house. 

"Sorry about Connor," Jacob said. "He tends to get a bit much from time to time."

Troye looked at him and nodded his head. "S'fine." 

Jacob looked at the omega, he could tell that Troye was just telling him what he wanted to here but he figured not to push it. He was the only that Troye really talked to. 

"I need to head into town and grab a few things," Jacob looks down at Troye. "Do you want to join me."

Troye rubbed his arm. "S-sure but what about-."

"It's fine," Jacob said with a smile. "You're with me."

Troye smiles a little. "O-okay."

_

There was a time were seeing an omega walk around wasn't a big deal, fast forward to several years later if you see an omega it was like you were looking at a platypus walk through a supermarket. 

Almost everyone was staring at Troye. Of course none of them didn't say anything, Jacob was one of if not the most respected alpha, other than Raven. Saying something about Troye (especially since Jacob made it his duty to protect Troye) was a damn near death sentence. 

Jacob didn't even pay them any mind but Troye on the other hand didn't like the attention, he stayed as close to Jacob as possible. The omega wouldn't be surprised if he didn't smell like the alpha.