-twentysix-

x

"I'm telling you this because you're his best friend and surely you can knock some sense into him," Troye says sitting on Raven's bed. "And because I trust you."

Raven sighs. "Bixenman wants to go wild," She says. "Doesn't he know what happens if he does."

"Yeah, but I don't think he knows the full  extent of what happens when he decides to do this."

When a wolf becomes wild they break away from their pack. Typically its wolves that don't want to live under rules and a hierarchy. Its common for omegas and betas but not alphas. When (and If) they break away from their pack they denounce their role as alpha and can no longer battle another alpha for their spot.

Typically it ends in anarchy for the pack unless theirs an alpha pair in which the other alpha would take the main role. Wild wolves are a disgrace in the eyes of the council and typically are never granted permission back into packs. Which then turns wild wolves into rogue rules... and rogue wolves are on a whole different level.

"What do you think?" Raven says.

"He said he made this pack because everyone had a common goal, destroy the auctions. Since thats underway he sees no reason to lead this pack."

She shakes her head. "I mean... would you go wild with him?"

"I don't know, I spent a good portion of my life on my own and I felt lost. Being apart of this pack made me feel...like normal again."

Raven smiled a little. "You know that's why he started this pack."

"Really?"

"Mhm," She says with a nod. "Not because we all had a common goal... but because we all were on our own... lost because the only thing that made us us was taken."

It was silent after that. Both of them were seemingly in their own little world. Before either of them said anything Lily walked in.

"Hey Rave," She says. "Zayden said he wanted to see you... said it was something about Mom."

The female alpha looks over at Troye. "Remember what I said T." She says before following after Lily."

x

When Troye walked downstairs into the basement to talk to Jacob what Troye didn't expect was Jacob talking to a wolf... and not just any wolf, a wild wolf. It's not hard to spot a wild wolf. They tend to be raggedy but not dirty raggedy. Like the kind of raggedy you'd be if you didn't have any responsibilities. 

Troye looked behind the door before looking at Jacob. "What the hell is he doing here?" Troye whisper yelled. 

The wild wolf looks up just as Jacob turns his head. "Well that was rude." Jacob says. 

"I'm sorry but you know what would happen if the pack saw him here... he is a wild wolf."

Jacob laughs. "Which is why we are down here," He says. "This is Joe. He was just telling me about what it's like to be wild." 

Joe stands up and walks over to Troye and stretches out his arm to the male omega. "Nice to meet ya mate." 

Troye looks down at his hand and then back up at Joe. He had a slight beard and looked somewhat like a lumberjack if it drunk beer instead of cutting up wood. Once Joe realized Troye wasn't going to shake his hand he let it fall back down to his side.

"Why are you entertaining this," Troye says completely ignoring Joe. "Do you realize how much you would lose if you actually go through with this? You won't be able to battle for alpha... for any pack. There is a chance you could never be apart of a pack."

Joe stands in between Troye and Jacob. "If I may," He says. "Whilst I was talking to him Jacob didn't seem happy to take the role as alpha."

"You've talked to the guy for ten minutes."

"And in that time he shared a lot with me, the way he talks about being free... it's extraordinary. I've talked to a lot of wolves who've toyed with the idea of being free but none of it sounds like the way Jacob talks about it." 

Jacob steps in. "Troye," He says. "You can't possibly know what it's like, Joe said it's an amazing experience."

"Alright well....Raven!" 

Within a few minutes Raven walked downstairs with Lily following right behind her. She didn't even have to ask what was wrong because the second she locked eyes with Raven she nudged Lily behind her and growled. "What the hell are you doing here?" She says.

"Jacob invited him."

"You let him into this house," She says. "Have you lost your damn mind? Troye told me you were talking about going wild but bringing a wild wolf into this house?" 

Everyone just looks at each other before Raven and Joe lock eyes. "Get out," She says.  

The wild wolf simply nods his head before quickly heading out of the house. Raven looks over at Jacob and shakes her head. "You may think you can just run away from this but you can't, come on Lil." 

Lily looked over at Jacob and Troye before following after her sister. Troye and Jacob stand in silence for awhile before speaking up. "Maybe it's because you always had some type of pack but not being apart of something like this is painful."

"Tro..."

"I know you don't like having to live in your fathers shadow but you can't run away from this. You have those alpha markings up your arm for a reason..."

Jacob looks down at his arm. 

"You can't run away from those markings." 

Troye stares at Jacob for a little bit before heading back upstairs leaving Jacob to his thoughts. He kept his eyes on his arm for a bit. Sometimes he forgets that they are there. Alpha markings show up on everyone different, for Jacob it was almost like a sleeve. 

The markings started at his shoulder and swirled in a beautiful way all the way down to his wrist. He remembered the day he had gotten it. It started to show up on his wrist and as he grew older more started to fade in. 

His father was so proud the day it started to show up. He practically gleamed with happiness, "you're going to make an amazing alpha one day" he had told him. He wondered if his father still felt that way even if he had went on a wayward path. 

Now that he thought about it, his grandpa was a rogue wolf. He remembered how devastated his dad was and how he realized he could never see him again. Rogues or wild aren't aloud to contact their former packs, they figure since they left because they don't want to be apart of a pack they should have no problem not contacting them.

Jacob sighed before letting his arm fall back to his side before heading upstairs.

x

hello. 

i downloaded minecraft yesterday and i legit played it for five hours straight. 

also i "reactivated" my insta its just xhoneybix. pls follow. and if anyone wants to help a girl out and leave some video editing apps that are both iphone and android friendly would be helpful (:

uh... that's all. 

x