-twenty-

Raven was thrown into a different room. In this one you could barley see anything. Barely any light shown through and it was cold. When she was thrown in she was quickly shackled to the ground. It was hard for her to switch last time but this time its going to be even more difficult. When the two betas chained Raven to the floor they took a step back as if they were admiring their work. Raven growled as she yanked at the chains. One of the betas jump as the smile on his face falls.

"Wouldn't do that if I were you," One of them says. Those bad boys will inject you with wolvesbane the more you tug on them."

Just as he said that a sharp pain went through Raven's entire body causing her to wince.

"Or on second thought keep pulling." He said before they both chuckled and left her in the room.

Despite the constant pain Raven kept pulling on the chains until there was no more strength left in her body. She was angry before but now she was just completely engulfed in rage.

"Let me go! Let go of me!" Raven heard someone scream.

It was Lily.

"Lily," Raven yelled.

The heavy door opened again and the little girl was thrown in and quickly chained to the ground. Raven looked over at her and then at the two men, they were different this time.

"She's a child," Raven said. "You'd let him kill a child."

One of the betas were about to say something but the other one grab him and dragged him out of the room. Lily started to pull against the chains trying to break out.

"Don't," Raven said. "It'll inject you with wolfsbane."

Lily looked down at the female alpha's bloody wrist before meeting her eyes. "Will it kill you?"

"No," Raven said. "But it makes you extremely weak and you need to keep up your strength."

Lily crawls towards her sister without pulling on the chains. "You look like him you know."

"I got that a lot, I always hated it," Raven said looking over at Lily. "You look like mom though, especially your eyes."

The little girl tilted her head. "What was she like."

"Beautiful," Raven said. "She had the kindest eyes long dark hair. When I was little she would change into her wolf form smother me in her fur. She did it until I had my first change and a little bit after."

Lily smiled. "She sound amazing."

"She was."

Lily frowned slightly she could practically feel Raven's sadness. before scooting a little closer. "Did you have a bond with her?"

"Not like the one we have," Raven said. "Soul bonds are pretty rare and you get them only once and it last a lifetime unless it's broken."

Lily's face scrunched up. "How do you break something like this?"

"Let's just say it's not the most desirable thing... for either one of us."

The heavy door opened and James as well as three people behind him walk into the room. Raven quickly pushed Rose behind her and growled. James placed his hand on his heart and 'awed' with sarcasm.

"Would you look at that," James said. "Only known each other for what, a few hours and you're already protecting her."

Raven growls. "A lot more than you have ever done, father," She says. "Why can't you just accept the fact that you lost. My pack along with the Westward pack are coming as we speak."

The smirk of Jame's face falls and Raven laughs. "It's over father, you sale trade is over... you're going down."

James grabbed a knife before looking back at his daughter. Raven looked down that the blade and smiled.  Raven looked down at the blade and smiled slightly. "Finally," Raven says. "Go on and do it, show your daughter what you really are. Kill me, that's why I'm in here... it's been two decades. You said it yourself that the next time you see me I was good as dead, so do it."

James looked past Raven and at his daughter who was cowering in the corner. He looked back at Raven and then pressed the blade to his stomach and cut her, not enough for her to die from bleeding out but just enough to weaken her. 

"Wolvesbane," James says before taking another slice at her chest. "Does wonders don't you think." 

Raven looked over her shoulder and saw Lily becoming restless. She was hunched over holding her stomach. Raven looked down at her stomach that was already covered in blood. 

"S-stop," Raven says. 

James laughs. "What was that."

"Stop," Raven says. "You... wanna hurt me f-fine, but you're hurting Lily. A soul bond is m-much more than what you think it is." 

James looked back at Lily and that second of hesitation is the only thing that Raven needed. With whatever strength she managed to headbutt her father causing him to fall to the ground with enough force to knock himself out. The three goons behind him looked down at their fallen leader and then at Raven before running out of the room. 

She falls to the floor and Lily quickly scurried over to her. She put her hand on the cute of her stomach and looks up at her. "Raven," She says. ""Raven open your eyes... please o-open your eyes."

Raven sits up and with the rest of her strength she breaks the chains that was holding Lily. "G-go," She says. "You need to g-get out of here."

"Not without you." Lily says before she tries to break her sisters chains.

"You have to," Raven says placing her hand on Lily's wrist. "I'm only going to slow you down. Run, go find Zay, and tell him where I am."

Lily was about to protest again but decided not to. She let go of Raven's chains and pushed her hair back frpm her forehead. "You can't die Rave," She says. "I just found you."

She then gets up and runs out of the room just as Raven passes out.

x