-eleven-

x

Troye, along with several other omegas, were all sitting in the back of a truck. The other omegas practically had their eyes glued on Troye, even if they didn't seem like it Troye knew that they were staring. 

Just when he thought that people were used to seeing a male omega he gets thrown into this. 

He could already see Jacob running around trying to find the blue eyed boy. Troye dreaded at the thought of Jacob blaming himself for what had happened, Raven would be trying to calm him down and then the two would devise a plan to find him.

At least thats what he hoped. 

When Kian yelled at him the other day he wasn't wrong. Before Jacob had found him they didn't have any problems, there wasn't any fights... anything. Then all of a sudden they are constantly stopping fights, protecting Troye, protecting the pack. 

"Excuse me Mister." 

Troye looked up and came face to face with a little girl. She had dark hair and clear eyes although... something did seem familiar about her. 

"What is it pup?" Troye said. 

"Are you an omega?" She says sitting down in front of him.  

Troye smiled sadly. "That I am, I'm a pretty rare one too."

The little omega nodded her head and started rubbing something on her wrist. "Which one is it for you?"

"Which one?" Troye said. 

The little omega presented her wrist to Troye. There were about five to ten little dashes on wrist, they looked like tattoos. Troye graced his finger against them which caused the little omega to wince. Troye looked up at the little girl and she quickly averted her eyes, refusing to looking at him.

"Who-who did this?" Troye said. 

The little girl looked back at Troye. "Each time we're sold," She says. "They give us tattoos."

Troye looked around at the other woman. They all seemed to have little tattoos just like the girl did, some had so much that they even went on both wrist.

"What do they to them." Troye says barely above a whisper.

tw: brief mention of rape / sexual assault 

"They do this thing, called a presenting," She says. "They strip them of their clothes and show them off in front of bidders. If they get picked they are chained and thrown into stuff like this. I don't know the exact details but from what I hear, they grab them in certain places. An inspection, they have to have a certain standard for whoever is buying."

"And if they don't meet the standard?"

The girl smiled a little. "They are workers for them... like me," She brushes her fingers gently against her own. "It's still bad but they are getting forced into having sex."

Troye eyes widen. "They force them?"

The little girl nods. "Around the time of the full moon and the start of the next term term they take the women they buy and they beat them into having sex with them."

a/n: okay it's all good now

"And you, you've never tried to run away?" Troye said.

The little girl shrugged. "I don't know where my pack is, I've lost the telepathic connection to my brother and mom a while ago. My mom and I were separated auctions ago."

Troye made a face. "What's your name pup?"

"Lily." The girl said. 

x

Raven  was looking at a picture of her, Zayden and their parents. She was on her brothers back and her parents were standing at either side of them. They were happy... she was happy and now? She's hoping that there will be a day where she can have her family back.

"Raven I-."

Raven looked over her shoulder and noticed the disheveled appearance that is Jacob. She chuckles a bit before turning to the picture. 

"Looks like we both need a drink," She chuckles dryly before turning to face the male alpha. "Any leads on those auctions."

Jacob shakes his head. "No... well sorta," Jacob walks further in and stuffs his hands in his pockets. "Got word from a few people of an actions a few towns ov-."

Raven throws on her signature black jacket. "Alright then let's-."

"But," Jacob said. "The new "shipment" of omegas, the one that Troye is most likely apart of is west.... in westward territory."

Raven raised an eyebrow. "That place is crawling with humans, why are they doing an auction there?"

Jacob made a face, Raven was right there very little wolf population over there. "I'm not sure."

Raven rolled her eyes. "So are we going to the next town or into westward territory. I'm beating ass either way."

"Raven you can't just-."

Raven laughed. "I've waited... I've waited for years to take down my father and get my family back. I'm not going to push that aside because you want to avoid some werewolf war."

Jacob sighed and rolled his eyes. "Raven..."

"We're werewolves Jacob," She said. "We fight for what we want and what we both want is our fathers gone. And the best way we can have that happen is if we-."

"I don't want my father dead!" Jacob yelled.

Raven stepped back as Jacob let out a loud sigh and ran his fingers through his hair. 

"You hate your father for what he did to you, I get that but don't put your personal vendetta into this, that is what's going to get you killed. Pretty sure you won't meet your sister and see your brother again if you're dead."

Raven crossed her arms and looked over at the picture of her broken family before looking back at Jacob. "Fine," She says. "So then where are we going."

Jacob smiled a little. "To get some answers." He said before leaving.

Raven smirked. "I like where this is going." She says before rushing after Jacob.

x

hi. 

i'm in honors chem and i gave up halfway through the class and started doing this. good thing i want to be an author. 

but hi hello, troye has met lily.

we get a little insight into what it's like to be in the auctions. 

did you guys like how i did the trigger warnings? i've done it once before but in a different story so i decided to continue doing that. it felt better than putting it at the beginning.

update im now in honors spainish 2.

shameless self promo // follow me on ig @serriaelan if you want to see what i do when im not updating

hope you guys are doing well 

x