-twentytwo-

Jacob's childhood home wasn't that far from the Westward territory. It hadn't occurred to Jacob why his dad would work at the head building of the auctions until now. 

It was close to home. 

It was almost as if the house was a symbol of foreshadowing everything that was going to happen in their lives. Jacob had ordered the rest of the pack to take the omegas back to the pack house and contact the council about what has been going on. 

Now it was just Zayden, Raven, Lily, Ria, Jacob and Troye, Ben and, Zoe.

"How are you holding up." Troye says looking over at Jacob. 

He sighs. "I just want this to be over," He says. "This all just feels like a nightmare that I can't wake up from."

"What are you going to do when you see him," Troye says. "Are you gonna-."

Jacob shook his head. "I don't want to," He says. "But if it comes down to you guys or him.. I'm choosing you guys."

Troye didn't know whether to smile or be afraid. Everything seemed so tense at the moment. It was like tgat part in the movie that kept you on the edge of your seat and you couldn't look away from the screen. 

It seemed as if everyone was waiting for this moment. Not just Jacob and Raven.

The male alpha stopped and looked around. "The house is just beyond those trees," He says.

"I should be able to walk from here." Raven says. 

Ria looked over at her. "Are you sure."

"Yeah," Raven says looking back at her.

The two seem to share a moment that everyone takes notice of but doesn't say anything. Raven nods her head and Ria loosens her grips on Raven. The female alpha limps over to Jacob and looks between him and Troye before her eyes settle on the male alpha. 

"You ready?" She says. 

Troye looks between the two of them. "You aren't going in there by yourselves," He says. "Especially you Raven, you can barely stand straight." 

Zoe, Ben, Zayden, Ria and, Lily all walk up to them. "We're going in there with you," Zayden says. "We've not done all of this just for the two of you to go in there by yourselves." 

Jacob and Raven look at each other. "Fine." Jacob says. 

All of them go past the trees Jacob was talking about before coming upon a house. The house was big and looked a lot like the pack house. It was oddly quiet for being in the woods, there wasn't even a breeze in the air. 

"Are they even here?" Ben says. 

Both Raven and Jacob nod their heads. "They're here alright," Raven says. "A grand entrance was always their thing." 

After a few more seconds of silence the crunching of leaves caught everyone's attention. Standing there, as smug as ever was James Black and Taylor Bixenman. Troye was shocked by how much the two younger alpha's resembled their fathers so much.

 "You know," Taylor says. "I've always wanted this moment. Looking at the two of you almost makes me proud." 

Jacob growls. "It's over for the two of you," He says. "My pack liberated all of the omegas and next is the council, this sick trade you have is done." 

James just looks at his daughter who could barley stand straight up. He had a smug look on his face before it turned into a full on smile. "You just dont quit do you?" He says.

"I will," Raven said. "When you're dead."

"Well then get it on then," Taylor says. "You both know what you have to say."