Chapter 15

Ash's POV:

"I don't care about what you did to get me here. I care about what's gonna happen to you when you suck on the face of defeat", I told him possibly in an overconfident manner, and his expression hardened.

"6 on 6?", I asked him breaking the silence between us and he nodded his head with a confident smirk, which I hated for some apparent reason.

"Let me introduce you to an old acquaintance. Darkrai, pave way for victory!!"

"Feraligatr, I choose YOU!!"

"A dancing Pokemon might give a minor edge over others at a Contest, Ash. This is a battle! Dream Eater, straight away!!"

"Aqua Tail!!"

The reason I chose Feraligatr was that he was hopeless at concentration. So Darkrai would be unable to divert his dreams into nightmares, and at this stage, it seemed to give me an advantage, as Darkrai began to clutch it's head excruciatingly, while Feraligatr smashed into it with his powerful tail, sending it crashing into a nearby wall.

Yet, as if it had just taken damage from a minor attack, Darkrai came back to the same position.

"Good choice, Ash. Not bad. Use Dark Pulse, and hide yourself with Double Team!!"

"Hydrosweep!!", I told Feraligatr asking him to use our secret move, which was like a controlled version of Hydro Pump.

"What?", Tobias asked me in a confused manner.

Feraligatr knocked out all the copies, and the mere force of the attack stopped the Dark Pulse on its way, and the move ricocheted somewhere else, and Darkrai took the attack head on, but managed to gain back it's footing....I mean, airing, considering that it didn't have feet.

"Surf and Scald! Simultaneously!!"

"Double Team! Then use Dream Eater combined with Dark Void!!"

Feraligatr however had anticipated it on his own, and increased the range of the attack, and this time, Darkrai couldn't brace. But it was still strong enough on its own. The next second, it began to use Dream Eater, but Feraligatr was unfazed and began to dance happily and Darkrai began to clutch it's head and finally collapsed due to the extreme mental stress.

"Darkrai is unable to continue! Feraligatr is the winner!!", the referee announced, and Tobias returned Darkrai thanking him for his efforts.

"Wanna come back, Feraligatr?", I asked him and he shook his head swaying his tail dangerously.

"Latios, come out!"

"Feraligatr, start off with Water Gun!!"

"Dodge it! Keep doing so!"

His plan was to drain out Feraligatr's energy, and it seemed to be working.

"Luster Purge!!"

The Psychic move had a massive impact on Feraligatr as his energy was also drained by the intense battle with Darkrai.

"When he comes down, use Aqua Tail!!"

"Psychic!! Throw him off the ground!!"

"Take him with you! Use Water Gun to move towards Latios, and bring him down with your tail!!"

"Luster Purge, again!!"

"Jump on him with the same technique!!"

The sheer weight of Feraligatr brought Latios down, but somehow, the legendary managed to turn himself around, and Feraligatr was down in a freefall.