||A/N||

Assalam-o-Alaikum!

***I took this book down for sometimes and now I republished it again. Nothing changed in this book except the cast of our main character***

An important note, PLEASE DON'T JUDGE MY RELIGION JUST BECAUSE OF THIS BOOK. MY RELIGION IS WAY MORE THAN PERFECT BUT WE MUSLIMS ARE NOT. AND THERE YOU WILL SEE FEW THINGS WHICH ARE PROHIBITED IN MY RELIGION AND BECAUSE OF THOSE THINGS DON'T THINK ANYTHING WRONG ABOUT MY RELIGION. AND THIS IS JUST A TEEN FICTION. A STORY BASED ON A LIFE OF TEENAGERS.

*********

A story of two people, Maheen and Faheem. They both have a 7 years of age gap. Both have student/teacher relation but will they do when they fall in love with each other?

Does they accept their feelings towards each other or not? If not then will they move on or left heart broken?

Wanna know about their journey? Then go and read this book.

There is also one more problem, Arfa. Maheen's friend.

What will happen when she try to ruin everything for Maheen?

**********

Prologue:

I fell on my knees on the floor and threw my phone on the wall after hearing him. I was too late to know what had I done. I laughed then suddenly started crying. I threw everything in the room on floor. She left me to die over the guilt of destroying everything.

**********