||18.||

•||Ch18: Beginning Of New Life||•

||Third Person POV||

Recap

Maheen heard a voice which made her look up with a jerk and in shock. She was shocked to see the person in front of me who was smiling widely.

Continue

Maheen looked at him with wide eyes and gasped. She was not believing her eyes and blinked many times. A veil was put on Maheen and the groom before Maheen did something else. A mirror was placed in the lap of bride and groom so they could look at each others.

Maheen slowly looked down at the mirror in fear. She gasped when she looked at her groom who was smiling at her. Her tears fell on the mirror and she pinched herself. She was feeling that it was a dream. She prayed if it was a dream so it never broke.

The groom was none other than her love, her Faheem. She started crying and smiled. Soon, the veil was removed and everyone looked at the bride with smile. The person was standing in front of Maheen was Shahmeer.

Maheen was still crying and not believing. She was thinking that it was a joke but she was proven wrong when Shahmeer said, “We both were not made for each other, Maheen. And you are destined to be the love of your life, Your Faheem's.” Maheen was not having any control on her tears.

Zoya stopped forward and said with a wide smile, “Many many congrats, Maheen.” Faheem was looking at his Maheen with a smile who was still crying. “How?” Maheen asked. Everyone looked at Zoya because it was her plan. How could a cousin who was more than sister looked at her sister in pain. Zoya did for Maheen because she knew the pain to forget your love.

Somehow, she convinced everyone for the marry of Maheen and Faheem. When Shahmeer came to know about Maheen’s love, he cancelled their Nikkah and called Maheen and Faheem Nikkah. The reason why Zoya didn't come to Maheen was because she was at Multan to convince Faheem and his family which she did.

Imtaiaz, Maheen’s dad stepped in front of bride and groom and gave them their heartest congrats for their Nikkah. Maheen hugged her father and cried on his chest. She missed her dad a lot and after many years finally she had her father back.

“I pray to Allah to always give you happiness. I pray you never be sad in your life.”

Her dad tried to control his tears but he had no control and let his few tears to fell. How could a father not cry when his daughter was married? How could a father not let the tears to fell when his daughter was married? Everyone looked at father and daughter with a smile and tears in their eyes.

Rehan also came on the stage and hugged Faheem. “Man, you have my sister. I know she will take care of you if you ever try to hurt her because she is a great boxer but still as a brother I am warning you do not try to mess with my sister if you want to live alive,” Rehan warned Faheem with a serious face.

Faheem looked at Maheen and said with a smile, “How could anyone hurt a flower? How could a king hurt his own queen? She was, is and will always be the queen of my heart and I will never ever hurt my queen.” Rehan smiled at the words of Faheem.

Everyone awed at the sweet words of Faheem and Maheen was feeling shy. Maheen cheeks turned into the dark shade of red. Zoya came forward and gave Maheen a big hug. Maheen hugged her back and smiled. “Thank you so much, Zoya. I don't know how I wil--,” “Shh.. Stop. How could I see my cousin sister who is also my best friend in pain? Huh?” Zoya asked her.

Maheen smiled and kissed on Zoya cheeks. Maheen mother came near Maheen and hugged her daughter. Unlike her father, her mother started crying and weeping. Her mother was not believing that her little Maheen was now grown enough and now was a wife of someone.

How could a mother not shredding tears when her daughter was married? How could a mother not felt a piece of her heart was taking from her when her daughter of was one of the piece of her mother, was married?

Maheen was also in tears and cried on her mother shoulder. Her father also joined the hug and by seeing them, Rehan and Masooma also joined them. Saif stood beside Zoya and captured this lovely moment in his DSLR.

Shahmeer smiled at them and felt his heart was at ease and he was feeling beyond happy by making the love birds one. He looked at everyone with a smile but he didn't know someone else was looking at him with a smile and relive.

Shahmeer turned around and caught the pair of that beautiful eyes which was looking at him. But that eyes quickly looked away from him shyly which made Shahmeer smile. Shahmeer made his way near that owner of beautiful eyes and stood beside her.

“Do you know you have beautiful eyes in which I am seeing my future,” He said with a sly smile which made that girl giggled. Shahmeer was Shahmeer. How could he change himself and his flirting attitude.

Shahmeer smirked at her and asked, “May I know the name of this beautiful girl?” The girl put her hand forward and said, “Aliya.” Shahmeer shook her hand and said, “A beautiful name for a beautiful girl.”

Aliya smiled at him which made Shahmeer grinned. They both started talking with each other. There they both were enjoying each others company and on the other side the fate was planning their fate with each other.

How could fate do unfair with anyone? Fate maybe silence for few moments but that doesn't mean it will do unfair with anyone. Fate have just unexpected ways to show it's own power.

Maheen called Zoya and Rehan on the stage. Everyone looked at them in confusion. Maheen took Zoya hand and put her hand on Rehan hand. “Take care of each other and marry soon,” Maheen said which made Zoya smiled shyly and Rehan grinned.

Rehan pulled Zoya towards him and wrapped his arm around Zoya’s shoulder. Everyone applouded and teased Zoya and Rehan. The whole family was happy and giving both couples their blessings.

Maheen turned towards Faheem and smiled at him. “Happy marry, Jaana. Are you ready for the new start?” He asked putting his hand forward for Maheen. Maheen smiled widely and put her hand on his hand.

This was not an ending instead it was just a start for all of them. Their real journey of love just started in which they all stood on their partners side. This was the beginning of the their love life, a happy beginning.

~The End~

.........

Assalam-o-Alaikum! Hey!

How are you all?

Aye! The story finally ended.😊

I hope you all enjoyed this story. Any kind of feedback is appreciated with an open arms.🤗 I will not mind if anyone will tell me this story is not good.😉

A little request,

If you don't mind can you guys also check my other books who haven't read them.🙂

And finally,

A big thank you to everyone for their love and support through their votes and comments.

*sending lots of virtual hugs*

Take care everyone!😘

Allah Hafiz! Bye!💕