||13.||

•||Ch13: Pain Of Love||•

||Third Person POV||

Rehan was leaving Pakistan without meeting Zoya which hurt her pretty bad. Rehan was confused and not believing all the non sense which Maheen said but his brain was telling him that why would her sister did this if that was not true and on the top Maheen knew everything about Zoya but his heart was taking Zoya’s side. His heart was telling him again and again that it was not true. He just wanted time away from everything.

On the other side, Zoya locked herself in her room since Maheen bullied her in front of whole college. She hardly came out of her room. She knew that because of her, her biological mother died but no one ever let her remember it because they all knew what happened that day was a pure incident.

When she was 5, she and her mother was playing hide and seek. Her mother had a blindfold on her eyes and was trying to catch a little Zoya. They were playing this game on second floor near the staircase. Her mother was standing on the staircase and still had a blindfold on her eyes. Zoya came running towards her and pushed her but she didn't know her one push would cause her mother death. Her mother fell from the staircase and lost a great amount of blood which caused her die right in the moment.

Her father never blamed this all on Zoya and never let anyone in family to put a finger on Zoya. For her father, Zoya was the last thing which was reminding him Zoya’s mother. Zoya was small and in needed her mother. She was depressed after losing her mother and for her, her father did second marriage to her mother’s younger sister.

And after many years that wound again opened which made Zoya depressed. She hadn't informed her family anything about Maheen and her being bullying Zoya. She made Eshaal promise not to tell anyone in the family about Maheen. Zoya was hurt to see Maheen changing but Zoya was now not in the condition to do anything.

When Zoya heard the news of Rehan leaving Pakistan, she also decided that she would also leave Pakistan. There was a knock on Zoya’s room door when she studying for her finals. The door opened and her father entered with two mugs of coffee. “How is my daughter?” Her father asked with a smile and handed her a mug. “Tired but now my sweet dad made his great coffee which will make my tiredness away,” Zoya replied with a smile and sipped her coffee.

Her dad smiled at her and also took a sip from his mug. “I am really proud of you Zoya.” Her dad said with a proud grin which automatically made Zoya happy and relaxed. All her depression flew away from the window after listening her father words. She looked at her father with a huge smile and tears in her eyes. “I promise dad I will never let you down,” She said and hugged her dad.

Her dad pulled away from the hug and wiped her tears. “Ask my daughter what you want,” Her dad said her. “Anything?” She asked with a smile. “Yes, anything even the stars and moon,” Her dad said. She smiled at her dad and shook her head, “No, Dad, not this but what I will ask, will you give this to me?” Her dad nodded her head and said, “Just ask it, my kid.” She told her dad what she wanted and looked at her father.