||7.||

•||Ch7: Again Party||•

||Maheen POV||

I was at Arfa house getting ready for the party. Arfa gave me her dress and I wore it. I loosely curled my hairs and did my make up. It was difficult to get out of my house and again making excuses but somehow I again manage it.

My parents didn't want me to leave house because they were many pending work for Masooma appi wedding. They were also questioning why Zoya didn't go with me.

Zoya's behavior was getting different day by day. I saw Zoya on phone many times talking with boys. I knew now Arfa was right Zoya had two faces. She was modest in front of everyone and behind their back like she had affairs.

She gave me lectures never join any bad company and got involve in any thing but what she was doing with herself was ridiculous. Wow! I wanted to give her best actress award. At least, Arfa was honest because she didn't have two faces. She showed her real self.

I sighed and looked at the mirror and smiled. "You and Wahab should go on a date. You both look amazing together," Arfa commented. I didn't response because I didn't want to go anywhere with him. I picked ruby red lipstick and applied it.

(Maheen outfit)

(Maheen outfit)

I turned around and looked at Arfa. I looked at her from head to toe with my mouth wide opened. I quickly closed my mouth and whistled. "Damn, girl you look...." "Hot. I know," She completed my sentence and winked at me.