||5.||

•||Ch5: Hangover||•

||Maheen POV||

I groaned and tried to open my eyes, but due to this wild headache I felt like someone hit my head with hammer. With a lot of struggling I finally opened my eyes but again closed them. I rubbed my temple and again opened them. I also felt my mouth dried.

I tried to sit up and looked around, I was not in my room but this room looked familiar. I was in Arfa room but where was she. I looked on my right side and saw her sleeping. I sighed and tried to remember what happen last night.

I didn't remember exactly what happened last night. I held my head in my hands and closed my eyes.

I walked in the house with Arfa and other two guys. What was there name? Yeah Zain and Wahab. Everyone was busy, some were drinking and some were taking drugs, and some were dancing.

Wahab took me on the dance floor and danced with me, he was too much closed to me last night. Then... I held my head tightly because it caused headache. I didn't remember anything else that happened last night.

I heard groaning from beside me and opened my eyes, saw it's Arfa who woke up and looked around. I looked at her who was looking at mess and her eyes were red. "Ar..fa," I tried to call her but due to dried mouth I couldn't.

She pointed two fingers at me indicating wait two minutes. She got up and took two tabs of Advil and gulped them down. She handed me two and also a glass of water. I took the medicine and placed the glass on nightstand. I cleared my throat and asked in weird tone because my throat still dried and hurt, "What happened last night?" She looked at me, "We danced, drunk, and smoked, and I don't know what more. Like who cares what happen last night," she said.

But the words that caught were drunk and smoked. What if something else happened last night. Ah! I gripped my head and laid back on the bed while she went in the washroom.

I opened my eyes when I heard her coming out of the washroom. I got up and went in the washroom with my clothes. I looked in the mirror and surprised. I had puffy eyes and wild hairs with a lot of tangles.

I sighed and took a warm shower to get rid of this hangover. I prayed not any of my member came to know about me taking drugs. It was Sunday thankfully so I could rest. I changed my clothes and went back to the room. I saw Arfa on the balcony and smoked. She looked at me and passed me cigarette.

I looked at her then back at cigarette and took liter from her hand. I lit it and placed it on my lips and took a big drag. "Spend time with me and I will show you how to enjoy life," she said, "But," I looked at her in confusion, "Don't tell anyone even Zoya." I nodded my head.

^^^^^

I walked through the gates of college. Zoya went her home which was good for me because aani and uncle were back. No one knew in home where I was with Arfa on Saturday night.

I went in the class and sat beside Arfa. I could feel Zoya looking at me but I looked ahead. When sir entered in the classroom, Arfa nudged me and poked me teasingly. I pressed my lips to stop my smile and gave her a warning look. I remembered I told Arfa about my feelings for sir yesterday.

I looked at Arfa in nervousness and finally said, "Arfa, I want to tell you something," She looked at me and nodded her head, "Whenever I see Prof. Faheem, I feel something which I don't understand and when he talked with other girls I hate it. I don't know what happen with me," I told her everything about my feelings.

She looked at me and smiled mischievously, "Maybe you like him," I looked at her in shocked, "Or love him." I looked down and thought, Do I really love him? Maybe like him but love? Arfa shook me and said, "What happened? I was just joking. Maybe it is just affection. Why not you talk with him after class with the excuse of any topic you want to know." I nodded my head and thought about it but I saw something in Arfa eyes when I told her about my feelings for sir.

When the class ended, I waited for everyone to leave the class. Once the whole class empty, I looked at sir who was busy on his phone now. I went near him with Chemistry book and cleared my throat, "Sir?" He looked at me in surprise and placed his phone back in his pocket. "I need your help with this topic," I said showing him the topic.

He nodded his head and said, "Join the extra class after college. I am also the professor of that class and I will teach you anything which confuse you in that class." I nodded my head with a smile and said, "OK, sir. Thanks." He smiled back at me and I went out of the class.

I stepped out of the class and saw Arfa leaning against the wall out of the class. She wiggled her eyebrows at me and asked, "So..," "I will take extra class of Chemistry," I said her with a smile.

She nodded her head and pulled me in the toilet. I looked at her in confusion, "We are going to bunk our next class," she said pulling two cigarettes out of her pocket. "Are you crazy?" I asked her with wide eyes. Smoking in college what if someone catch us. I thought looking down at the cigarette. "I told Humaira and she will mark our attendance. So no worries," she said.

She lit her and mine cigarette and we both smoke in the toilet of college. When we threw cigarettes in the bin, Arfa pulled a perfume out of her bag and sprayed it in the toilet and on ourselves.

*****

Assalam-o-Alaikum!

How are you all today?

How is this chapter?

Arfa is converting Maheen in a bad girl. *gasp* Now what you all think will happen in next chapter? Will anyone know about Maheen taking drugs? And when anyone come to know what will happen?

BTW this chapter is dedicated to MarvellousAngel
Hudanabi75
_Sizzling_Girl_
NazMa4
BeautyOfCapricorn
Ella_Wisteria
i

ts_mano_mughal

sidra63
cutiegirl786
b

ookholicc

Thank you all for your votes.

Don't forget to vote on this chapter too and leave your lovely comments.

Till next time take care.

Allah Hafiz!