||16.||

•||Ch16: Back To Home||•

||Third Person POV||

Five years later~

Zoya looked down at her degree with a smile. She graduated from her college and was ready to go back to her motherland but her flight was booked on the next week. Zoya closed her eyes and Rehan face appeared in front of her eyes.

Tears fell from her eyes but she quickly wiped them. She was heartbroken and wanted to see Rehan. She looked at the frame on the self. She picked that picture in her hand and kissed on it. “I am missing you,” She whispered looking at picture. The picture in the frame was of Rehan.

Everyday in past few years she talked to Rehan picture nonstop. Zoya prayed that when she got back to Pakistan, Rehan also present there but she didn't know that fate was planning something for her. She put his picture back on the self after kissing it one more time.

There was a knock on her room door. She opened it and saw her neighbour. “There is someone down wants to see you,” He said with a smile and went away. Zoya closed the door and locked it. She went down the building to see who was here.

Zoya felt someone was calling her heart again and again. She unconsciously took steps near that figure which appeared in front of her but unlucky his back was facing her. Zoya felt the same feelings which she felt with Rehan. Zoya stopped in her track and was shocked because she knew without seeing the face of the person that he is none other than her Rehan.

When the male figure turned around, she gasped loudly and without wasting time, she hugged him tightly. She sobbed on his chest loudly. He hugged her tightly and was trying to control on his own tears. People stopped looked at both couple in awe.

Rehan pulled away and held Zoya face in his hands. He wiped her tears and said, “Sorry. I am so sorry for that day and for leaving you and for taking a long time.” Zoya again hugged him and cried her heart out. Everyday they both cried and today they both were crying again but the only difference was that today they were crying in happiness.

“Yeh ishq ka dariya hai;

Yaha pr har koi dub jata hai.”

(This is the river of love,

Where everyone drowns.)

•••

Maheen wiped her tears and stared at the ceiling blankly. She was happy to know that she didn't have any diseases. Maheen was called down in the living room by the maid. Her parents were in the living room, waiting for Maheen.

Her parents hadn't talked to her properly in the past years. Maheen entered in the living room and stood in front of her parents. “Be ready for your Nikkah. It will happen after 1 week,” Her dad said without looking at her and went out of the room. Maheen looked at her mom but she was like her dad not looking at her. “Mom, Please don't do this with me. I can't marry,” Maheen pleaded her but she also went out of the room.