Radstick 8

Chapstick 8

Journal Entry 672

Date: March 33, 6969

Wee walk to the lib-rar-ee to find things and maybe perhaps absorb the knowledge with our brains, if I have one.

Legend says that Better Brandon has a magnitude of 9.0. Better carsen? He must have a 9.0 too?

ahgh!!

I think.

Think harder

Harder!

Oof, too hard

I feel like my head might explode, like when I read.

If the betters were to combine their magnitudes and attitudes, that might just be a dogtatstrophe. Imma allergic to cats but we all know that clearton cleared that up.

No more sniffles, I think...

Woof

oof

phew

meow.

sniff

We ask the lib-ear-ee-an, ms television, what books she has on magnitude. She uses the moosles in her mouth and responds "I don't know, u tell me?!" with sass and a hint of cinnamon. Clearly (with the clarity of clearton) she was feeling very peeved at the moment. Luckily I have the Missouri comprom... I mean cream pufffff compromise. I told her that I would bring her the cream puffs if she told us where the goods were, if you know what I mean, or dont know what I mean, idk. She said she liked strawberries more. Brandon brilliantly used the noddle noodles in his head to slip us out of our situation by inferring to strawberry favored flavored cream puffs with a *wink wonk*.

Eggcellent

Yum. tsk. tsk. tsk.

Yeet yeet gotta eat healthier amirite

She tripped for the bait. She mouthed "look it up on the computer."

Now we were peeved.

Have weeeee, been bamboozled?!

top eleventeen anime betrayals!? NaNi?!

We went into the corner and looked between the letters M & M. Books such as Mega Flowey with legs, Mousedeers, and Magical wizard standoffs. MMMMMhhhh. There it wuz, m-m-m-m-magnitude