Love Leads To Rivalry

Rick and Alicia went first. He tried to make as little noise as possible and they all crossed the street behind the big truck that had toppled over. The vehicle lay sideways, allowing them to implement the plan they had planned that night. Hopefully it’ll be fine, Rick thought as he saw the scrap heap on the road. Everything seemed to be against you all since that night. The first of them to see were Daryl and Nick from the porch of the house where they had sought shelter. The house was set on an almost imperceptible hill, but it was enough for the two men to see the flock of biter marching toward them, no matter where they were looking or where they were going. There were so many that you all had to flee as quickly as possible, taking your belongings and saying goodbye to the other things you had hoped to find there for so long. The Walkers had managed not to lose it, safely led by the smell, and the group had spent the whole night running away from the herd. It certainly wasn’t good that Judith had been so startled by the sudden escape because her screams were very lost. Michonne had sprained his ankle while escaping, Travis had almost risked being eaten. And last but not least, you had forgotten a rucksack of guns in the house you had just left. Fortunately, the flock had shrunk a little as you passed a handful of rather broad trees and left the other side to arrive near a freeway. You had killed some Walker that were too close to you and had hidden in several cars. It had been some time before they realized you had lost Nick and Daryl. After a few moments of panic, Rick had gone out to look for them, and he had just seen two blurry figures battling several Walkers. They locked themselves in a tiny tool shed near a house not far from the highway. The former sheriff hadn’t been able to see much of the two survivors, but had assumed they were. He trusted Daryl, he could get away even in the worst situations. And from what he had seen, Nick was not a freshman. Rick had come back and had worked with the others to come up with a plan to free them. Along with him, as a volunteer, there were Carol, Alicia, Travis and you, who had insisted on helping him.

“All right, we need to be careful.”, Rick began as you were all sheltered in a remote spot on the road, far enough away from the herd that was still raging at the shed. Judging by how it wobbled, the construction wouldn’t last much longer. You had to hurry. Tiredness was felt by everyone, it was now twenty-four hours since you hadn’t slept, and at least eight of them had fled.

“Alicia, you’ll enter the yard across the street, walk through the front yard and leave a gap in the fence. Here, use those scissors for it.”, the man said and handed her the knifes. “Please be careful. If you open the gate, you have to be silent, we do not want the herd to attack you immediately.”

The girl nodded seriously and took the tool Rick handed her. Alright.”

“Carol, you and Y/N, you two are hiding in the overturned van over there, stay there, and watch out that the biter does not notice you, Alicia, when you’re done with the gate open, I want you here Travis and I will lure the herd into the backyard and we will emerge from the opening you made for us on the back, we will make sure these bastards are busy, if all is well The Walkers will be trapped there when we close the gate, Carol and Y/N, as soon as the herd is gone, you go to the shed.”