Chapter 9 - Game Plan

2 years ago

*Allie's POV*

"You!", sagot ko.

"Anong you ka diyan?" sagot niya habang naka-focus sa online menu ng Y*ll*w Cab.

"You asked me what I want to eat. Sinagot ko lang.", pag-explain ko nang pabulong sa tenga niya and started nibbling habang nakayakap pa rin sa bewang niya.

That caught her attention.

"Allie. Don't. Maaga tayo sa work bukas." sabi niya sabay tulak sa akin and tuluyan nang pumasok in her bedroom.

There she goes again, killing the vibe.

Nanahimik ako and umupo sa sofa. Maybe, she's really not in the mood tonight. Pero, I can sense that something's bothering her.

After ko siyang narinig talking on the phone for our orders, wala na akong narinig pang iba. Maybe nagbibihis. Mukhang "outside the kulambo" ako tonight ah.

Nung dumating ang order namin, 'di pa rin siya lumabas. I slowly knocked on the door pero wala pa ring Ayang lumabas. So, I had no choice kundi pumasok.

The lights were off na and the only light in the room was galing sa space in between her curtains. I saw her peacefully lying on the bed. Lumapit ako and to my surprise, she pulled me closer.

"I thought you said you wanted to eat...me." bulong niya sa'kin.

Alright! That was more surprising and uhm, yeah, arousing. Slowly, I started passionately kissing her lips, her neck, tummy, down to her navel to her...

"Allie, wake up. Let's eat." pagising sa'kin ni Aya.

Nakatulog pala ako sa sofa. Grabe! Even in my dreams, ayaw mangyari?

"How long have I been sleeping?" I asked.

"Over 30 minutes? Not sure. 'Di naman kita inorasan. And, kawawa ka naman if gigisingin kita. Pero, I had no choice when the food arrived kasi I know gutom ka."

"Iba naman 'yong gusto kong kainin eh." I murmured.

"What did you say?" natatawang tanong niya kasi alam kong gets niya 'yong sinabi ko. 😂

"Wala..."

Hindi na rin siya nag-insist. Pareho kaming tahimik na kumain. She seemed to be thinking of something else. Hindi na kami nag-usap until when we were about to sleep.

She was facing the wall and I hugged her from behind like how I used to, how I believed she wanted to, and like how I wanted to.

"Are you okay?", tanong ko.

Umiling lang siya and huminga ng malalim na parang nag-iisip pa kung magsasalita siya o hindi.

"What?", I asked again.

"Well, I'm just worried what our setup will be sa office starting tomorrow."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean. Sabay ba tayo papasok? Uuwi? Lunch? Coffee Break?"

Natatawa ako and I'm trying to hold it.

"What's funny?", clueless niyang tanong.

"You are. You are so cute."

Inihiga ko siya on her back so I can be on top of her. Then, I kissed her on the forehead.

"Don't worry love. Here's our game plan. We can go in and out together and take breaks together so we can eat together." I assured her.

"No, we can't do that love. Sabay tayong mawawalan ng trabaho niyan." biro niya and wrapped her hands around my neck.

In between our kisses, I came up with a plan.

"Alright. Ganito na lang. Sabay tayo. I'll drop you off, you go in the building first while I park. Then, pauwi, I'll get the car and pick you up. For lunch breaks, we can eat out as much as we can. Will that work for you?" tanong ko.

She locked her lips on mine and nodded. I took that as a "yes".

"Still hungry?" she, out of nowhere, asked.

Then, I went down to where my second dinner's served.