Jealousy

Lately, Robbie wasn't being his usual self. He was short-tempered, impatient, and he was distancing himself from you. What made it worse was you didn't know why.

        You were in the kitchen cleaning when he silently walked in. This being the first opportunity in a week to talk to him, you grabbed his arm as he reached for a can of diet coke on the counter next to you. He stiffened, and you feel the muscles in his arm tense up. "Let go, (Y/N)," He said slowly through clenched teeth. You said nothing in reply, but tightened your grip on his arm. "I said let go," he repeats, his voice and his temper rising.

        You felt your own temper starting to heat up, and you dug your nails deeper into his skin. "No! You've been ignoring me for a week, and when it comes to everyone else, you've been short-tempered and snappy! You're being secretive, and I'm worried about you, Robbie," you say to him, gilt shining in his eyes when you had finished talking. He looked down at the floor, and when he says nothing, you relax your grip on his arm. "Robbie, please talk to me," you plead.

        He sighed, and still looking at the floor, mumbled, 'I'm jealous." You just stand there confused. Picking up on your feelings, he tries to explain. "I'm jealous because I'm always working, and you're always hanging out with you're friends, Coincidentily, most of your friends are guys, and I'm afraid that you'll start liking someone else."

        Before he can go on, you pull him into a hug. "Robbie," you murmer, "I'll never stop loving you.They're just friends. You're special to me, and i could never replace you. You're my one and only." He wraps his arms around you, and you start feeling tears hit your shoulder.

        Even though he's crying, his voice is still steady. "I'm so sorry, (Y/N). I acted like a jerk, and I know I made you feel bad. I was being stupid, and I guess I've just been stressed out with my work. You deserve to be as mad as you possibly can at me."

        You pull out of the hug, and wipe away his tears with your thumb. "Robbie I could never stay mad at you. You're still the best boyfriend I've ever had, even after the events of this past week." You kiss him gently. You pull away, and say, "I think I know what'll cheer you up."

        "What?"

        You smile. "There's a full tub of ice cream in the fridge."

A/N: That was THE BEST ending I've ever wrote!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF!!!!!!! XD Anywho, this imagine is for @DymondDemon. I really hope you guys like this! (Sorry if there's any mistakes.)