All I want for Christmas is You

Everything was perfect. The lights were hung, the tree decorated, the smells of delicious food wafting from the kitchen, and family all around you. That is, all except for one very important person. Robbie.

Because of his line of work, he couldn't make it to your family's Christmas celebration this year. He was busy filming all the way across the country, and he informed you a couple of days ago that he wouldn't be able to make it due to his filming schedule. It upset you, but he promised he would be home New Year's eve, and that he would spend time with you then.

Halfway through the night, everyone was sitting down by the tree and opening presents one at a time. Everyone was laughing and enjoying the time spent with family.

"(Y/N), this present's for you!" your mother called out, reading the nametag on the gift. You moved over from your spot on the couch to pick up the beautifully wrapped gift.

"Who's it from?" you ask curiously.

"It didn't say," she replied.

You gently shook the small box, wondering who sent it. Pulling off the red ribbon, and ripping the paper off, you openned the box, and gasped. Inside was a simple but beautiful necklace with a silver chain and an infinite loop connected in the middle of the chain. Looking inside the box again was a small note. Picking it up out of the box, you unfolded it and read it out loud.
To my love (Y/N),
I'm very sorry I couldn't make it to your Christmas celebration this year, and I promise I'll make it up to you. I saw this necklace in a shop window down in the city I'm filming in, and I instantly thought of us. No matter what has happened, we've always held through. Our love is strong; I could imagine it lasting forever, and I hope that it does so. I know that it hurts you that I'm gone so often, but I'll be home soon, love.
Robbie

By the time you finished reading, tears pricked your eyes and threatened to spill over. A chorus of awws went around the room, and your father gave you a hug.

"I've always liked that boy," he said quietly.

You smile softly, and reply, "Me too, dad. Me too."

A/N: Oh my god I'm sooo sorry I havent updated in so long; over a month since the last update! I've just been so busy, with school, and then Christmas preparations! Just omg, I'm soooooooo sorry!!!!! I meant to put this up yesterday, but I was so busy that I completely forgot, so this is a late Christmas gift. I'm trying to update more often, but I have long bouts of writer's block.  PLEASE FORGIVE ME GUYS!!!!! And I'm sorry if you don't celebrate Christmas. I just don't know how to write any other religions' holidays. I'm sorry!