Nervous

"Robbie, I don't know about this. What if they don't like me? What if they think I'm not good enough? What if-"

He cuts you off with a laugh and you glare at him from mirror in your bedroom. "That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard," he chuckles. "Whatever they think, it certainly won't be any of those silly ideas." He stands up from his sitting position on your bed and walks over to you sitting i front of your makeup table. Bending over, he kisses you on the top of your head and looks at you in the mirror.

Feeling a bit uneasy, you ask him, "Is something wrong? Is my makeup a bit messed up, because I'll fix it if-"

He cuts you off again. "No! No, silly, I was just thinking that who in the world would say that you're not good enough if you're as beautiful and as perfect as you are? I just can't see anyone saying that to you."

You falter in applying your eyeliner. "No one has," you mumble. "But it's always been a fear of mine that people think that towards me."

Robbie smiles softly. "I don't know who could," he says quietly, wrapping his arms around your waist. "Come on, we don't wanna be late, now do we?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You smiled at each other as you walked out of his parents' house, holding hands and enjoying each other's company "I told you it would go okay," he says, opening the car door for you.

You laugh as you sit down in the passenger seat. "Yeah, I guess I shouldn't have worried so much Your family is amazing, Robbie!"

He chuckles as he sits down in the driver's seat and starts the car "I told you so. Although, I didn't expect my sisters to absolutely freak out about what kinds of shoes you were wearing." He shrugs, and pulls out of the driveway. "I guess girls will be girls."

You playfully poke him in the shoulder, and laugh. "First of all, they're an expensive brand of shoe. Second of all, your sisters are lovely! Your whole family is amazing; I still can't believe I was nervous for that."

He glances at you, smiling. "Again, I told you so."

"Eyes on the road, mister."

A/N: I'm SOOOOOOOOO sorry I haven't updated in like forever!!! School is absolutely terrible this year! I've been swamped in homework and tests and essays and I'm currently in the hospital sick with a sever upper respiratory infection and just OMG PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!