Horseback riding! John

Year: 1965
Country: England the country side

"John why are we in the middle of the bloody country side?" You asked your long time friend John. John wanted to take a break from all of the touring and contest fans bothering him. You don't blame him of course being the worlds most popular band in the world, sometimes you need a break. But you just don't understand why John had to drag you a long for the ride. Besides you hate the country side.
"Because, Y/N I want some peace and quiet. And besides we haven't hang out in a long time. Why not." John says as he parked the car at a farm?
"John why are we at a farm? You know I really don't like farms they stink." You whined.
"Oh it's gonna be fun come on." John says as he grabbed his cowboy hat. Great John is wearing a cowboy hat! Help! You thought as you follow John to the fence where there was a horse. The horse was all black except for the one spot on his head that was a white heart shaped.
"Now follow me Y/N! This is gonna be fun! Besides it's all always a good idea to try son new. Love!" John says to you as he jumped the fence and climbed up the horse.
"Oh no! You know I don't like horses John no!" You say little scared. Ever since you fell off one when you were five you were terrified. And John knows this.
"Please, Y/N I have a surprise for you." John says while begging. Against your better judgment you hoped the fence and grabbed Johns hand and climbed on the horse.
"John are we even allowed to do this?" You asked John.
"Of course we can. Frank said it's ok. Now hold tight. He haw!" John says as he kicked the horse as the horse jumped up and ran into the woods. All along your screaming Johns name and holding on tight. You even called him some choice words. But hey he deserves it.
About few hours later, your butt was so sore from sitting on this horse.
"John are we almost there?" You asked.
"Just about there!" John says.
"John! My butt hurts." You whined.
"There! we're here." John says as you looked. You were speechless, John as set up a picnic by the most beautiful waterfall ever.
"Oh John this is beautiful!" You say as John stoped the horse and helped you down.
"How Did you ever find it?" You asked as you walked to the waterfall. On the left of the waterfall were the most beautiful blue flowers. You felt a tap on your shoulder as you turned around there was John standing there with those blue flowers in his hand.
"Y/N, I've been thinking a lot since I've been away on tour. And the thing is I've started to fall for you. Will you do me the favor of being me girl?" John asked you. You were shocked to say the lest. In truth while John was away you missed him terribly and was staring to have feelings for him too. You were just too shy to tell him.
"Oh John." You say as you hugged him.
"Was that a yes? Or are you just hugging me cause you feel sorry for me cause I made a bloody fool of me self." John asked. Which made you laugh even more.
"John I have a confession to make. I feel the same way." You confess to John.
"Really?" John asked as you just nodded your head. What surprised you even more was after you nodded your head, John picked you up and swung you around and then kissed you like he meant it. As you melted into John you kissed him back with as much force till you both fell into the water.
"Ah bloody cold!!!" John screamed as let go of you. Of course you just laughed at him as you were shivering from the cold.
"Come on we're catch our death if we stay in here." John says while laughing too. He helped you up and grabbed his coat from the horse pouch and put it on you. For the rest of the day you guys just talked, kissed and ate food. Then more kissing and more and more till you were both naked and sleeping in eachothers arms.
____________________________
End of story. Let me know what you think!👍🏻😊😊😊