Kitty! George

Year: 1963
Country: England Liverpool

You finally had enough. You put up all the posters you can of your lost kitty cat,Snowflake . You miss her terribly, but you done all you could. Checked the pound about hundred times and put 50 posters up, all because of one tiny mistake on your part. You forgot to lock your cat door. So your kitty got out. You probably will never see her again. 'She could be dead in a ditch somewhere for crying out loud' You though as you were a crying mess. She was your best friend in the whole world. You were just about to reach for some tissues when you heard a knock on your door? 'Who could be knocking on my door?' You thought as you got up and opened the door. You were shocked. The person at the door was none other than George from The Beatles holding your cat.
"Hello, mam I believe this little girl belongs to you." George says while petting Snowflakes head.
"Oh My God! Snowflake!! Aww mommy missed yea." You say as you grabbed snowflake and gave her a big hug.
"Meow." Snowflake said as she purred in your arms and rubbed her head against yours.
"Thank you soo much. Where did you find her? I was so worried." You say to George while wiping your tears away.
"Oh your welcome, I found her over by me studio. Picked her up and well you know the rest." George says.
"Thank you soo much again." You say as you put snowflake down in your house.
"Your welcome, again. Well I better get going." George says as he started to walk way. 'I can't let him go without offing a dinner or to pay him.' You though.
"Wait! George. Please can I at least offer you something to eat? Or maybe some tea. As a thank you?" You asked.
"I don't wanna be a bother." George says.
"I insist. Please it's the lest I can do. As a thank you. You did save my cat." You say to George.
"Well if you insist I can't say no to food." George says as he followed you into your house as you closed the door.
"You can sit on the couch and watch the Telly. If you want." You say to George.
"Sure, mind if I play with your kitty?" George asked.
"No go ahead I am gonna get started on dinner." You say.
"Wait, Ah what's your name? And what's for dinner?" George asked you.
"Ah chicken egg sandwich ok? And names Y/N." You say to George as you watch snowflake rub up against George's leg.
"Sounds perfect, and lovely name for a beautiful lady." George says as he kissed your hand as you blush.
"Right, better make that food. Uff." You say as you left to go into the kitchen but you end up hitting the wall instead. 'Stupid wall. You asked you.' You though. As you were making dinner, you kept looking at George play with snowflake, he was using a old shoe string and saying "io look it here. Yummy string. Come and get it." As he flung the string from one side to the other. While also stealing looks at you when you weren't looking. Same for you.
After a little bit you had about almost everything ready for dinner you just have to cut the chicken. As you were cutting the chicken into the pan you weren't really paying attention that you cut your self and dropped a drop of blood into the pan.
"Shit!." You say as you quick grabbed a towel.
"io Y/N you ok? Is everything all right." George asked as he came running into the kitchen.
"No! I cut my self and there's blood in the food. Now I have to start all over." You say as you were a little stressed.
"Hey it's all right. We can have that bandage up in no time. As for the blood it's only a drop. Sure it's not gonna kill us. Besides it will probably be cooked off. Now let's see that finger." George says as he consoles you.
"I suppose your right. And thanks George. Seems like your my knight in shining armor tonight." You say as you gave George your hand.
"Well I suppose your right, beside I am a lucky man to help a pretty damsel in distress like your self." George says as you blush again. There was an awkward silence too you guys, for neither knew what to say. But with out your guys knowledge snowflake was rubbing on George's leg a little too hard as she made George fall into your lips. Both of you were shocked at first but soon you both deepened the kiss. As George held his one hand to your head and the other on your back.
____________________________
The end. Let me know what you think.👍🏻😊