Mermaid?Paul

Year: 1965
Country: USA, Florida( by the sea.)
Place: beach.
Your point of view:
     You were on an magical date with Paul, it was fantastic. But you know you have to cut the date short. You were afraid that if you stayed any longer past the sunset, Paul would figure it out.
"Paul I had just a lovely time today. But I should be going." You say to Paul fearfully.
"What? But Y/N we were having just a lovely time, nights still young. Please stay a little longer." Paul says to you as he moved a piece of your hair.
"Paul! You know I would love too. But my parents would be mad at me. If I am not home." You say as you made up an excuse.
"Well if you must go home, let me walk you home. That way I can finally meet your parents." Paul says. 'Great that's not a good idea, it's getting too close to sunset.' You though as you glanced at the sky.
"Paul, my parents don't live around here. So I should be fine if you just leave." You say forcefully.
"What? And let a lady walk home alone. No way. Besides I think the real reason you want me gone is because your hiding something from me." Paul yells.
"Paul I am not hiding anything from you please leave now." You say as you pushed Paul up the steps to his car. But he turned around too fast.
"We've been dating for about two weeks now, Y/N I think that means I deserve to know what's going on. If you don't wanna be together then tell me." Paul says with fear.
"That's not it at all paul. I wanna be with you. I just need to go." You say while stroking Paul's face.
"Then why do you leave me every time at sunset? Don't think I've haven't noticed cause I have. You can tell me. Please." Paul pleaded.
"I just can't." You say as you ran to the water just before sunset was up. But before you got there Paul grabbed your hand turned you around and kissed you. You tried to get out of his grip as he continued to kiss you. You tried everything kicking him, hitting him, but nothing moved him. Until he finally parted from your lips.
"If what you feel for me is real. Then please tell me. I care for you. Y/N I really too. I just wanna know if your all right." Paul says. But before you could tell Paul everything was fine, you felt a pain in your legs as your knees gave out. You would of fallen on the floor if Paul hadn't caught you. As you screamed in pain.
"Y/N what's wrong? You ok? Where does it hurt." Paul say with fear.
"Paul you need to leave. Please!" You pleaded as you tried to hold back the change. Which made it more painful. You really didn't want Paul finding out your secret this way.
"You kidding me right? Your in pain. I am not leaving you." Paul say with fear.
"Paul please you need to AHHHH!" You started to say but the pain was too much as you grabbed Paul's shirt. You tried taking deep breaths to control your breathing, so the change wouldn't happen but it was too late the change was coming. You watched with fear as Paul saw your feet formed together to make a fin, As your legs became one as green scales grew on your legs till it becomes a green tail. All the while you kept grabbing Paul's shirt as your pain intensified till you had a mermaids tail.
"Mermaid? Wha—" Paul started to say but was too shocked.
"Yea, that's my big secret!" You say to Paul after you caught your breath. You always hate having to change it was always too painful for you.
"I am dating a mermaid! A fish!" Paul says while still in shock.
"This is what I was afraid of. Sorry Paul this is for your own good." You say as you slapped Paul's face to knock him out of it.
"Ow!!! Y/N you hit me!" Paul says.
"Well yea, because you were all doe eyes, and kept blabbing." You say laughing.
"Well can you blame me. Me girlfriend turned into a mermaid in front on me eyes. A man can blabbering." Paul says.
"Girlfriend?" You say with shock. You thought that if Paul knew he would be scared away.
"Of course. Your me girlfriend. What think that if you were a fish I wouldn't want you anymore?" Paul says as you looked down in shame.
"Y/N listen I've only know you for about two weeks now but I know that I love you. And being a mermaid isn't gonna change that." Paul says as he lifts your chin up and kissed you. This time instead of fighting the kiss you deepened the kiss as you ran your hands through Paul's hair. As Paul but his one hand on your back and one in the sand so you both don't fall over. After a while you both pulled away.
"So that was! Wow. Mind if I see you tomorrow?" Paul asked
"Sure! Meet me here Paul. I think it's time you saw my world under the sea." You say to Paul as he Lifts you up and put you in the water as he kissed you goodnight. As you watched him leave you couldn't wait till tomorrow. Finally you don't have to hide anymore. Paul can know everything about you mermaid and all.
____________________________
The end. Let me know what you think. Was watching the little mermaid when I was thought about this idea.👍🏻😊