A day at the beach! John

Year: 1963-1964
Country: USA, Florida.

You couldn't believe it! Today is the day! You get to see The Beatles live in concert. You finally get to see George, Ringo, paul and your favorite John. But right now you were waiting for them to come on the stage. You were so full of excitement that you didn't see John staring at you from behind the curtain. All of a sudden you heard screams and you looked up to see The Beatles come on the stage.
"Hello, we are The Beatles." Paul says! As they went into there first song I wanna hold your hand. Let's just say you were screaming your head off. You kept your eyes mostly on John but sometimes you look at the other Beatles too. But while you were looking at John you could swear that he was looking at you too. But that's impossible you thought. And soon as just as quick it started the concert was over. As you were in bed you kept dreaming about John and how you wish to be his girl.
—————-next day, at the beach.————

You were sitting on the beach, enjoying the nice warm sun. And watching the waves as you read your favorite book In His Own Writing By John Lennon. As you were reading you decided to look up to see John Lennon him self staring at you.
"Hi.!" You say with shock.
"Hey, weren't you at me concert the other night?" John asked you. You were too shocked to answer him so you nodded.
"Gear." John says as he sat down by you.
"So mind telling me your name love?" John asked.
"It's Y/N." You say.
"Y/N! Beautiful name. Like you." John says as he made you blush.
"Thanks. So John what are you doing out here." You asked him.
"Well me mates have a couple days till we head to our next city for our show. So I decided to head down by the beach. Then I saw a beautiful lady reading me book. So I had to talk to her." John says as he looked at you. Man you have the most beautiful eyes John I could get lost in them all day. You thought.
"Well actually the main reason I came out here was I wanna ask you out." John told you. You were speechless. You John wanted to date you? How was this happening.
"Me?" You say.
"No, the sand your sitting on." John says "of course you. If you want to." He asked.
"Yes, John I would be honored." You say.
"Well come on then." John says as he grabbed your hand.
"Ah" You say surprised as you ran with John to the beach.
"John what are you doing? Hey that's my book." You say to John as he grabbed your book and threw it to the sand. Then John picked you up and carried you to the waves.
"John put me down. I don't have my swimsuit on! JOHN." You yelled and laughed as John threw you in.
"That's so not fair. John." You say as you splashed him. Then soon you guys started a splashing contest. After a while you both got out and decided to lay in the sand, and look at the clouds.
"Hey that one looks like a duck." You say.
"Well that one looks like a beautiful entrances." John says.
"What? John that looks like a cat." You say laughing at him.
"Oh wait sorry, it's not up there she's right next to me." John told you as he got up and looked into your beautiful eyes and kissed you.
____________________________
End of story. Requested by Kaitlin_W1212 👍🏻😊😊