Gross, theres a tick on me! Ringo

Year: 1966
Country: USA Wisconsin.
Place: the Woods.

Your point of view:
You were up at your favorite place in the whole world, your cabin. With your future husband too be, Ringo. The Beatles were taking a break so both you guys decided to come up here and spend some quality time together. Since Ringo has been on tour lot. Right now you were deep in the woods picking black raspberries as Ringo was complaining.
"You know if you put on some bug spray you wouldn't have this problem." You say to Ringo as he swats mosquitoes away. It was too funny too watch.
"But Bug spray is so sticky and smelly. Besides I didn't know it was gonna be this bad up here." Ringo says while sticking his tongue out.
"Uh, sure. Just know I told you so Ringo." You say as you picked more raspberries and put them into your fourth bucket. But Ringo grabbed waist and turned you too him.
"You know I am sorta busy Ringo!" You say to him while giving him a look.
"Well I am bored. Think we could head back? Maybe relax in bed or not relax." Ringo says while winking at you.
"But Ringo I am busy." You say whinnying.
"But you have enough berries. Please!" Ringo pleads with you.
"Oh I don't know. Convince me to leave." You say with a sexy voice. You watched for a minute as Ringo though of an idea. You were gonna have fun with this, Besides he can earn it. You thought.
"Well I'll carry your buckets of berries for you." Ringo says while stepping closer and started to give you tiny kisses on your neck.
"Closer, what else." You say while enjoying the tiny kisses.
"Well I'll do the dishes too." Ringo says while getting closer to your boobs as he kissed down your neck.
"Real close. Any more?" While trying not to moan too much.
"I'll also stop complaining." Ringo says while removing your shirt.
"Bingo!" You say as you kissed Ringo as he kissed you back. And soon you guys were doing it in the woods. About half an hour later you guys picked up your clothes and left to go back to the cabin. True to ringo's word he did the dishes and he carried the raspberries. But as you guys were getting ready to go to bed. You could see a tick on ringos back.
"Ringo, my dear don't freak out. But there's a tick on your back." You say to Ringo while trying to take the tick out. But Ringo was squirming too much.
"What? Ew! Get it off of me. Y/N!!! Gross! I hate ticks." Ringo says. While you were laughing at him. He was squirming like a little girl. Too cute to watch.
"Would you hold still! So I can take it off! Ringo!!! Chill." You yelled while laughing.
"Don't you start laughing at me. You know if we never did it in the woods this wouldn't have happened. You know!" Ringo says!
"And if you would of put some bug spray on this might not happen. Besides you were the one who was bored. Now hold still." You say as you picked the tick out.
"Ow! That hurts! Be gentle!!" Ringo yelled.
"Oh stop being a baby. It was barely a pinch. The head wasn't even stuck. I say it's a win." You say to Ringo while showing him the tick. Which he just backed away like it could be a deadly disease. Of course you just laughed at him as you killed the tick and threw it away.
"It's gone now. You can stop acting like a scarycat." You say to Ringo.
"Ha Ha Ha, real funny. But you know I don't like ticks." Ringo says while both of you laughed as you got into bed. And both went to sleep. Thinking about an awesome day both of you had. Well at lest one did, while the other one didn't.
____________________________
End of story. Let me know what you think!👍🏻😊 thanks for all the votes and comments! Loved them!👍🏻😊 and request are still open!👍🏻😊😊😊❤️