Bass-John and Paul

Year: 2018
Country: England
Paul's house.

Paul's point of view:
      So glad this tour was over. I can finally relax. Don't get me wrong, going on tour is great, the fans are amazing. But recently there's someone following me. And boy was he causing trouble. Well he was always a trouble maker from the get go. But since his death, he's definitely causing trouble. I am talking about none other than John Lennon himself. Yes I said it. John Lennon is haunting me. Why you ask? I really don't know. All I know is he's doing a pretty good job of it too. Even though I can't see him I know he's there. Like last two nights ago John hid my wallet of all things, and it took me forever to find it. To say I was cussing John out was a understatement. But it was probably paybacks for hiding his glasses all the time. Oh boy did I get a kick out of that. The good old glory days. But right now I am just sitting on the couch watching the tv and relaxing. Nothing is gonna go wrong. That is until I hear my studio speakers go off.
"Bloody hell, John!" I yelled as I slowly got up. Oh my knees are not like they once were when I was young. So slowly making my way to my studio room, I quickly turned down the loud music. But then just as I turned it down, the lights started flickering.
"John will Yea cut that out." I yelled in the opens air. Just as I said that the lights stopped flickering.
"Thank you. Now behave and let me watch the Telly will Yea." I say as I started to turn around. 'Who would of thought that talking to the thin air would be me life.' I thought. But then some notes started to play on my bass. Quickly I turned around so fast and see that my bass was hovering in the air as John played some notes on it.
"John!! Put that down. Not me bass. Not again." I yelled as I ran to gabbed it and gently set it down. 'Man this is gonna drive me crazy.' I thought as I scratched my head.
"Bloody hell John what do you want? What do you want from me?" I yelled at the thin air. And just as I said that this simple melody started playing on the piano. And I realized what John wanted me to do, in a matter of seconds I started moving my fingers on my bass to match johns invisible fingers as we do the beginning part of Imagine.
"Imagine there's no heaven It's easy if you try" I started to sing.
"No hell below us Above us only sky" John sang. Me ears could hardly hear it but if I focus on listening I could hear him.
"Imagine all the people living for today" I sang as a tear fell down from me face. And before we knew it we were done. As I stopped playing me bass I thought I heard a whisper of John saying "Miss yea macca." And I knew that John as left and found peace.
"Miss yea too, Johnny boy." I say while putting me bass back and walking out of me studio while remembering all the wonderful times John and I had together.
__________________________
The end. Finally finished this one. And kinda glad how it turned out. And I wanna thank @Let_It_Beatles for this beautiful awesome idea. So thank you. Hopefully you like it. ✌🏻😊✌🏻✌🏻

 ✌🏻😊✌🏻✌🏻