Haunted house-Paul

Year: anytime
Country: England

Your point of view:
    'Can't believe I've got talked into this.' You thought as you made your way over to the haunted house. You see your boyfriend Paul McCartney wanted to take a load off from always touring. So he thought let's go to a haunted house on Halloween night. Fun! Not. You seriously get scared easily so anything scary is a no. But Paul promised to make it up to you. So here you are, in front of this real haunted house.
"Well are you coming or what? Love?" Paul asked you as you took a deep breath and nodded.
"This is a really bad idea." You say to Paul as you followed him into this really creepy house. The house was an old Victorian house with one broken window to the right and a really old wooden door.
"Oh come on. It'll be fun. Wanna know the creepy story?" Paul asked you as he opened the door. You could hear the creaking through the door as Paul opened the door.
"Not really Paul, but your gonna tell me anyway." You say while following him through the door as the floor creaked where you walked.
"The story goes, there was a woman named Martha who was married, but she loved another man. Her husband found out so he shot his wife in her room. And shot her lover the next day. People say you can still hear her call out to her lover. She also moans and flickers the lights." Paul say in a creepy voice. Which made you shiver.
"That's terrible. Can we please leave." You begged.
"Oh come on don't be scared. I'll protect you." Paul says while grabbing your hand. While holding Paul's hand you guys made your way into the house. For an old run down house it was beautiful, with an gran staircase leading upstairs with big chandelier with diamonds hanging down. Too your right there was this old red oak Dresser with a big gold mirror. And next to that was what looked like a picture of Martha and her husband. You starred at Martha for what seams like forever until you saw something move out of the corner of your eye.
"Paul I think someone is here." You say scared.
"Oh (Y/N), it's fine. No one is in here with us. Besides I was making that story up. Besides there's no such thing as ghosts." Paul say while laughing which made you hit him. You were about to say something when the front door just slammed shut and the the picture of Martha dropped to the floor.
"Paul? Did you see that? Let's leave." You say really scared.
"It's just the wind, slamming the door. And knocking the picture down. Come on let's explore more." Paul says while dragging you along. While you were exploring you kept hearing this moaning voice and foot steps following you. After what felt like forever Paul led you to the bedroom. Were he turned you around so quick that when you stoped you were a little dizzy.
"See nothing happened. We are the only ones here. So relax." Paul say while pushing your hair back.
"But I've heard a woman moaning Paul, I really don't think we should be here. I've got this uneasy feeling." You warned Paul.
"What can I do to loose this uneasy feeling? Maybe this?" Paul says while slowly kissing your lips. It was a slow kiss that soon turned into a fire. As you both moved your lips in sync as Paul moved you against the bed before you knew it. You both fell on the old bed as you kept kissing each other. Finally after a while you both parted your lips and smiled at each other.
"See, I made you forget." Paul says while smiling at you.
"Yea, this place isn't so bad, your here with me." You say while smiling back. You were about to kiss Paul back again when suddenly the chandelier above the bed started moving and the curtains started to move. The only thing was the window was shut.
"Paul do you see that? The curtains are moving and it's not the wind." You say while turning to Paul. At this moment you could tell that Paul was scared. He had that terrifying look on his face as he pointed to the window. Slowly turning to the window you realized why Paul was so scared. There she is, Martha. She was just standing there in her old 1920's black dress. Just smiling at us. It was really creepy. You couldn't move out of the Terrible feeling you got coming from her. Finally after what felt like forever she started moving towards us as her smile morphed into a scream. Her scream was what got you to move off the bed grabbed Paul's hand and ran down the stairs. You knew she was following you cause her scrams kept getting louder. You were soo close to the door when the last stair board broke making you tripped and landed on the floor while Paul landed next to you.
"(Y/N) you ok?" Paul asked you as he finally got his voice back.
"I am fine. Where is she?" You asked as you looked around but she was gone.
"I don't know but let's get out of here." Paul says scared as you nodded your head. Quickly both of you got up and left the old house.
"(Y/N) if I ever get a another idea like that again, hit me in the head." Paul says which made you laugh. Knowing you were safe, you made your way back to Paul's car but before you got in you looked back at the old house to see that she was back in the bedroom window waving while giving you a evil smile. 'Never again will I let you go to a haunted house Paul.' You thought as you quickly looked away and got in.
__________________________
The end. Hope you like this spooky story. Had to do one because it's October and it's spooky season. Request are still open. Thank you for voting and commenting. And this is up too 700 reads so thank you!👍🏻😊✌🏻

 And this is up too 700 reads so thank you!👍🏻😊✌🏻