Thug Passion

Inglewood California.......  

Tasha is 18 years old and is in her last senior year. Her graduation is in 2 weeks and she can not wait to graduate and leave the house and move to Memphis and be a Pedeatrician.  She loves helping people. 

Shes been in two deep relationships but all she ever did was get hurt over and over again.  But she don't let that phase her but she really turn Downs every guy that tries to talk to her.  Being what she has been through  she have self esteem promblems.  But she's really pretty and beautiful in everyone's elses eyes. And she weighs 150 and she skinny and tall and she thinks she is fat and ugly. 

She use to cry alot but not anymore she just fall back and stay away form drama and fake people.  She really stays to her self in school the only person she talks to his here cousin Jay which is a grade under her but they still her ride a die chicks.  Tasha likes smart and cute and bad boys but not to bad like killing and fighting al the time but a little swag you know and she don't like anyone that smokes. So find out what will happen when she meets Big Rick the biggest thug lord around townn that's also in her grade. Trey is also in her grade and he is her brother and he has all the fees and is brightskin and so fine.  Will they both change their ways  because of love???