Chapter 6

When I saw that It was a gun I crunk up the car and tried to go away but he busted the window and grabbed me out and forced his hand over my mouth. So when I got in the car with him somebody got into mine and followed us to his traphouse. So we finally arrived and I was tied up with my hands and my feet until one of his workers came and pick me up and strapped me down to a chair.

Dee POV -

'Well hello Mrs Tasha,  you may not know me but I'm Dee and you little boy friend took someone very important from me and I want revenge.

"Well that's what you sign up for now let me go

' o you are a little ficey but I don't think I can do that unless your little boyfriend is dead and gone.

"don't hurt him and if you hurt me he's gonna get you so lettt mee gooo pleassee she said during weeps of cry

Rick POV

Ive been calling her and calling her phone It's past ten and I told her I was coming so where tf she at. I had a feeling about this that something wasn't right so I had to come up with a plan to get this nigga Dee because I know he probably got her and I'm not having that.

So I drove to the trap house and omw I called up trey

"Hello

'ayye trey get to the trap asap they got Tasha

"Man what who got her

'man dee he's after us cuh I  killed his worker

"iight man I'm omw but I swear if he touch my sister mane somebody gone have a price to pay. 

'yea man ik

So when I got to the trap trey was just nah pulling up. I can tell he was mad but he just focused on business. Man I hope he haven't hurt her or I will never forgive myself.

'okay listen up everybody when we get there we busting in there and killing anybody you c except Tasha so look very carefully we gotta go now so strap you when you get in the van and don't be stupid and leave any evidence.

"Yes Ser Boss -Everybody said

Trey POV -

Man I was so mad at Rick because if he would have never went with my sister she wouldn't even be in this junk man but I was madder at this Dee nigga  to touch my sister o nah I'm not having that he got to die. 

So we pulled up to the trap. I started at the door shooting up any nigga I see. Eventually Everybody was dead except for Dee.

We looked everywhere and couldn't find that nigga. Until we heard screaming coming from this room that sounded like Tasha. So we busted that door open and immediately started firing shots. He was firing shots back to.

Rick POV -

When we busted into the room Dee was all over  Tasha in her face . But when he heard the door bust open. He started shooting and we was shooting back. I guess he knew there was no way out so he turned to shoot Tasha but before he can shoot her I shot him in the back which made him to drop the gun and fall, so I shot him two more times in the heart and in the head.

After we unties her we was headed out into shots started firing out of no where it was three more dudes they started shooting and hit me in the arm. While Tasha was trying to get me out Trey took care of those lil punk niggas.

Tasha POV

So I had Rick because I was taking him to the hospital I was so scared and he was in so much pain. 

'omg just breathe baby It's gonna be okay

"just please get me to the hospital he said

so when we arrived I went to open his door and helped him out and went into the emergency room. They saw all the blood so they immediately took him in critical care.

Me , Trey, the boys from the trap,  and Destiny were all waiting in the waiting room. So finally the doctor came.

'Family of Rick Sims she said

"yes we all stood up and said

'well hey he doing alright and he lost alot of blood but we fixed  that and he is very lucky because the bullet was inches from paralyzing him but it didn't. Were gona keep him here tonight just to keep a watch on him.  When he's released tomorrow he needs to take it easy for about 3 weeks.

"thank you doctor when can we see him

' well he only allowed today to see one person.and actually He asked to see Tasha.

" OK that's me

' ok mam follow me

'Ok y'all ill be right back I told Everybody.

When we arrived to the door of the room I walked in by myself and he didn't hear me because he didn't turn around so I called his name and turned around and his face lit up

'bae hey

'hey baby I said kissing his lips

" I missed your soft lips girl

' lol you just had them lastnight

"ik but I'm glad you r oky

'yep ik but bae you saved my life

"  I will do anything for you girl okay

'awww I love you

" I love you to

' duhh I said joking

" don't get laid when I get out he said

' whatever

"hey bae can you get the switch down there and pull the bed up

' sure bae

When I was bending over looking for the switch I can tell he was looking at my butt and then I came to the thought that it wasn't no switch on the bottom of the bed its on the side of the bed so I got up and looked at him

'you pervert I said

" lol its mine so I can do that

'Well I'm finna go visiting hours over and I can't stay so bye I said kissing his lips

"k bye bae

So thanks for all the messages and stuff from everyone and the votes and but not many people have commented and sorry I waited so long to update I had a family reunion and school is started back real soon so I'm tryna finish it before I go back I'm stopping the book probaly at. Chapter Fifteen but I don't know yet and Thanks again byee