Chapter 10

Sorry it took so long to update but here you go and im updating again tonight so be om the lookout!!

Tasha POV

I told Rick I was pregnant with our baby and he just was walked out the dam hospital and left. I was so hurt. So I just told Destiny to take me home. I didn't wanna talk to nobody.

When we got home I just took a bath and laid down. I tried calling Rick but no answer.  I tried texting him but no reply. I just cried myself to Sleep.

The next Morning I woke up happy it was our Graduation day and I was a little happy because of that but I  still would like to talk to Rick. So I got ready in my all black dress with my Red tall heels and my Pearl Jewelry and curled my hair. I was looking pretty but I wasn't feeling good.

"Tasha Sims "

I walked across the stage so proud I finally made it!!!

"Rick Strickland"

He wasn't there but no matter if he wasn't there they will send his diploma In the mail.

So after graduation we celebrated and went back home.

2 weeks later

Rick POV

That night I wasn't really tryna hurt Tasha I was just shocked and I needed to get out this lifestyle before I can bring a baby in this world so I went away on a trip and dropped a load that was worth 2 million dollars because I can't have my baby In need of nothing and I dropped the game. I didn't contact Tasha because I didn't want to get her involved at the moment but now I'm ready to step up and be a man to my baby and soon to be wife.

Tasha POV

I got a job and Trey help me buy me a apartment.

I have alot money I just want to do something to keep me occupied. I still haven't talked to Rick  yet doe.

So I was on my way to the grocery store to get some groceries for my house before mya got out of school. (mya moved in with me ).

When I got to Walmart I had filled the basket up with junk food. And checked out so I just thought ill go by Trey until Mya get back from school because I have to pick her up.

Rick POV

I was ready to make things right with Tasha so I knew where she was. So I pulled up to Trey house and saw her car parked. So I got out knocked on the door and Trey opened the door I had already told him where Ive been and he already knew but I told him not to tell Tasha because I didn't want her stressing with our baby.

'Ayye man where she at

"upstairs bruh packing

'packing where she going

"she got a apartment

'do you know where its at

"yea on fifth street

'iight man ima see you later

So I ranned out the house because ik she would be down in a min to go pick up Mya den she would be headed home.When she got home I would be there waiting on her. I had 5 Dozens flowers and a card n  Her favorite candy Kit Kats.

Tasha POV

I've really been missing Rick and praying and hoping that eventually he will show up. So when I got done packing some more of my stuff trey and Destiny put it in my trunk and I was off to pick up Mya from school. Shes been really helpful to. When I picked her up I was on my way to my house and I spotted Rick car beside my parking space.

So when I got out the car I gave Mya the Keys so she can go and get her homework done and I stayed outside so I can put the groceries and my stuff up.

When I was reaching for a Box in the trunk I felt somebody grab my hand...