Chapter 1

Tasha POV

'Ayye trey I'm going to the mall to find me a outfit for the party tonight.''

"iight be safe" he called back he probably busy getting head from some random chick

so I walked out the house and got into my 2014 Toyota Camry I love this car im not really into cars cuh It's just materialistic things. I had on some jeans and a pink aeropostale shirt yah I'm not the girly type unless It's very important. So as I was driving I turned on rich homie baby!  He so cute he looks just like my ex bf.

After 30 min later I was at the mall buying shoes , clothes,  purses,  and everything. I have a job but since my brother in the drug game he tends to spoil me alot.

I was on my way out the mall and some random dude got my attention to turn around.  I'm not gone lie he was finnnnneeeee but I don't show it

'um yes I said to him

"what's ur  name beautiful "

'Tasha

"I c you might be in a rush so my name is Rick so can I get ur number ma "

'so you just get pretty girls number and we start talking then you just cut me off cuh I'm not what you want uhmm how bout a no nah I have to get home to get ready for a party bye Rick

"Its not even like that ma "

'Heard that before I said and walked off 'byeee rick I called out! 

30 minutes later I was pulling up to my house I live with my brother our parents died so that what caused my brother to get in the game buainess and take Care of me and him. 

When I walked up to the front door I remembered I forgot my key on my bed in my other wallet so I had to ring the doorbell

"dam tasha where yo key trey said "

'nigga get out my way I left it nah mooovveee '

"gurl you better be gladd you my sister because that mouth of yours gonna get you popped in it

' whatever trey I said pushing him

Rick POV

I ain't gone lie she is bout the first girl  to not give me her number but thats gone only lead me to try harder.  I don't know y but its something special about here like she different.  I can also see that she have gotten hurt a few times and left in the dark sometimes and feel like all niggas are the same.

But ima show her that I'm different and she gone be mine. before we go hit up this Party ima go by the trap and see what's sup with these niggas and hoes make sure everything alright.

"Watsup boss,  one of my workers said as I walked through the door.

'Sup

"everything okay here so don't worry we got this hoes working as usual so you can go turn up but as usaul we found a girl that tried to steal from us she in the back room tied up we waited in you to handle her

'iight thanks -I went to the back where the thot was tied up and took out my dick and shoved it down her throat and make her choke on it since she want to steal after I got pleasures I shot her in the head and headed out they know what to do with her body so I can leave like that.

After I got home I jumped in the shower and got ready for the party.  after 20 min I was ready and headed to my nigga trey house he was gonna ride with me.