Chapter 8

Hey guyss Thanks for reading and I try to update like everyday so can I please get some feedback in my inbox or anything and I will Shout five people out and read all your stories because I love reading books so please give me  feedback! 

Tasha POV     (    1 months later )

Me and Rick been doing good and we been having sex off the walls  .But of course he is still in the game . And we start school in three days  .I still leave with my my brother but most of al my time I'm over Rick house . Him and destiny Been soing good.  But today is a very special day because I found Rick little sister and we got to know each other and I'm signing her out the Foster care program and shes gonna stay with me till Rick gets out the game and hopefully he'll be ready to start a family marriege. Rick doesn't know yet but when I get back Trey house he's gonna be there because im picking her up when I get off work. o yea I found me a job at walmart.   And he also been in contact with his mother and I met her and everysince then she's like the mother Ive never had. 

I was so excited to go get Mya .She was so pretty and she looked just like trey.

When I arrived to pick her up she only had a couple items so I just told her we'll go shopping and find her something nice and get her a bunch of school clothes since we will be starting school soon. So when she got in she was so excited and happy.

Before we were getting out Rick called he be missing me so much all the time.

'hello

"hey bae where you at

'just got to the mall

" o hurry home I'm horny asf bae

'lol I bet you are but meet me at my house I need  you to help me with something

" okay bae I love you

' love you to bae.   End of call

'Okay lets go shopping girl.

So 50 bags and 3hours later we Were ready to go headed home

But before we headed home I had a present to give to Mya.

'Here Mya I said handing her a gift wrapped box.

" I think you have done enough already Tasha

'come on open it your my sister now

"omg thank you Tasha Thank you she said admiring the new Iphone 5c I bout her.

'Are toy hungry I said pulling up to sonic

"Yes I am so hungry

So after we bout something to eat and the boys something to eat we were in my driveway.

We got all the stuff out and headed to the front door,  which I knew was open so we walked in soon as Trey saw Mya he was so happy he jumped up and hugged her was so happy.

"bae How did you -

'sshhh I said cutting him off she lives with me and I'm a fitted guardian so they took her off Foster.

"awww bar I can't thank you enough he said kissing me..  but what's all these bags for.

'uhmm girls have to be clean and fresh going to school and cute to okay

"okay whateva

'boy hush and go eat okay. because ik you and Trey havent ate 

'come on mya let me show you your room

Btw trey already knew she was coming to he wasn't tripping. 

Rick POV

'Man Tasha is a good girl like she the Wifey type. like the type I want the mother of my kids I said to Trey

"Well nigga marry her dang and have kids he said

'but I don't want to not right now while I'm in this drug game bruhh especially not kids.

"I feel yah mane

'what about you and Destiny doe.

"mane she ain't the wifey type man she can't een cook bruh.

'lol I'm glad Tasha know How to mane

" me to so I can eat with y'all everyday lol

'mane nigga please I said laughing