Chapter 5

Tasha POV

We both got out the car and headed up to the stairs to me and my brothers house when we walked in I heard noises coming from trey bedroom uh ohh Destiny getting her some.

So me and Rick went up to my room and we started watching Friday. Even though I have watched it a hundred and ten times that's still my movie.

Soon after about five Minutes later Rick was knocked out. His phone kept on ringing and ringing in his pocket. Eventually I got tired of it so I reached into his pocket and he felt it so he stopped me and answered it.

Phone call.....

Rick - hello

Unknown -I called you like eight times baby why you didnt Answer

rick - cuh I was sleep and I'm not your baby

unknown - o you wasn't saying that when I was giving you head last week nigga so therefore you is my baby

rick -whatever bye I got a girl so chill and lose my number

'And who was that ' I asked with curious look on my face

"Nobody just a hoe I use to talk to but you don't have to worry about her because she don't matter you do

' she better not

"and what's that's suppose to mean he said grabbing my chin

'nigga don't get popped in your mouth

"whatever you wouldn't do That cuh then you wouldn't have my lips to kiss he said kissing my lips

'Shut up I said in between kisses

"I'm tired bae so I'm finna go home and get some rest

' awww bae I want you to stay with me pleaasseee I said with my baby face. 

" I can't but ill pick you up in the morning at 10 so be ready iight he said kissing me goodnight

'bye babe

Soon after rick left I got bored and didn't have Nothing to do so I got on instagram for about 10 min and dosed off.

Rick POV

I had to leave and go handle this thot that keep blowing up my phone I don't need any interference with me and Tasha. So when I pulled up to her house I got out and knocked on the door.

Thot-o hey baby I knew you couldn't stay away

me -man I have a gf so stop calling my phone whatever you thought we had its over iight

thot - whatever just leave

me - gladly to bye

when I got in the car I can feel somebody watching me so I just shrugged it off but I had a feeling something wasn't right so I headed back to tasha house before I get there I'm gonna text her and tell her to open the door because I was already outside.

Tasha POV

I was dosing off and my phone light lit up  and it was a text message from bae

bae (rick )- aye open the door I'm staying with you

me- what's going in I'm omw its open

When he walked in the house I can sense something was wrong he was looking out the window and I could see he was watching a car that was slowly passing by.

I was trying to ask what was wrong or who was it but he was to distracted in his thoughts that he didn't hear me so I let it go and went and laid on the bed and turned over and felled aslep.

Rick POV

I heard her talking to me when she was asking what was wrong with me and who was I looking at but my mind was somewhere else. I know that was dat nigga Dee that had that girl steal from us and she was working for him and he probably after us from revenge but I can't just tell her everything that goes on and I know he ain't gonna stop unless I'm dead or everybody. So I just decided ill sleep on it.

The next morning...

Tasha POV

When I woke up I saw that Rick was gone so I wasn't gonna look for him so I got up took a shower and handled my hygiene promblems and out on some black tights with my white oversized sweater that had Blow Life on it with with my black and white chucks and put my hair in a messy bun and grabbed my sunglasses and I was on my way. to the mall.

I know I felt somebody watching me when I was driving and got into the car so I looked out my rear view mirror and saw this muscalar man walking towards my car it looked like he was reaching for something the closer he got to the car. 

When I saw that It was a gun I crunk up the car and tried to go away but he .......

Okay I feel like I'm not a good writer because Nobody telling me that I am are rating and commenting. But I will still update and I want t shout people out but Nobody is being recognized so ig I cant.