Chapter 7

The next morning

WARNING SEXXUAL CONTENT!!! 

Tasha POV

Today Rick gets released from the Hospital and I'm throwing him a little welcome home party at his house. So while me and Destiny was getting everything ready Trey and the boys went to go get him from the Hospital.

Trey POV

'Rick is his name I told the cute girl at the front desk

"okay he will be right out in his wheelchair

'okay

Before I was leaving the front desk she slid me her number and said call me.

The next five minutes Rick  came out 

"Ayye where Tasha at she suppose to get me

'She out somewhere Daddy I said Joking

"Mane chill out with that gay stuff

'Nigga I wouldn't want you if I was gay

"Nigga just take me home please

Rick POV

After I was released Trey and the boys picked me up and we were on our way home to my house.

'So have you talked to Tasha

"Man calm down she coming

'bruh shut up

We finally got to my house and when we got inside everybody yelled surprise!!!!!

' surprise baby

"awww baby you didn't have to do -

'blah blah nigga can we eat now Trey said cutting me off.

So everybody ate then left and it was just Me and Tasha.  I was watching tv in the living room and she was in the kitchen cleaning up. So I started Watching a movie and waited on her.

"RICK!!! RICK!!!! RICK!!!  BABY!!

' What bae I'm up I'm up dang

"this medicine really got you sleeping alot

'yeah ik but let's go upstairs to bed.

We went up stairs and she ranned me and hera shower   She helped me out my clothes then helped me in the shower. Then she started taking off her clothes. She got in and started basing me and I ain't gone lie my man hood was rising up. She noticed it and put her hand on it and started going up and down slowly with it.

'aaaah baby

"you like that daddy she said seductively in my ear

'yes mam I do I said grabbing her and kissing in her soft neck she let out a few moans and started grinding on my manhood.

So I sat down in the shower and let her do her. Before I knew she was sliding it in and riding me.

'aaaaahh fuxk I said

"mmmpphhh she said moaning

I couldn't pick her up like I wanted to because of my arm but I smacked her aah hard with my good arm.

"ouchh baby she said

'say my name Tasha

"Ri -Ri -Ri -Rick

'Nope

'Daddy Daddy

'Louder Baby

"DADDY!!!!

'Slow down baby I said to her

"Ba -Ba- Baby I'm bout to -aaaahhhh she said letting out all her juices on my manhood

Soon after she did i did to and we were out of breath and tired so she bassedd us and we got out and went to lay down

She cuddled up beside me and we soon felled asleep. 

Tasha POV

Lastnight was amazing we were so into it we forgot to wrap up .So I got up went to the bathrom and brushed my teeth and put my hair in a messy bun and grabbed my robe and went down stairs to start cooking breakfast.  His house was so big it a had a game room , a inside basketball court, and a guest house and so much more.

So I started cooking and was done in about 30 min. I fixed both our plates and went upstairs to wake him.

'Wake up I said as I was tapping on him.

"watsup bae he said getting up in his sleepy voice.

He's so sexy when he wakes up and talk.

'Time to eat Rick I said giving his plate

"Oooo bae you can cook so good.

As we were Eating it was silent so I decided to break the silence

'So bae where are your parents I asked him. Before he answered he took a sigh and said

"Well my dad is somewhere on these streets pimping probaly and my Mama stay Two blocks away from here actually. 

'awww really baby so why don't I c you going to c your mama

"Because we kinda left on bad terms

'and why is that

"Because she had me and my little sister and she was doing drugs and then she was treating ya right so they took us away from her and put me and my sister in Foster but when I turned eighteen I got out and my sister still there I told I will come get her when I get on my feet. I mean I'm on my feet and everything but I'm trying to same enough money and get out the game and when I do go get her I want to bring her back not just visit . I still see her bit she don't c me.  But hopefully soon ill be really really to stopped these streets and go get her.But my mama claim she got clean and doing alright but I just haven't went to go c her.

'awww bae I'm so sorry to hear dat everything will be ok and you need to go see your Mama because you only have one Rick.

"alright bae

' whats your sister name and How old is she.

"Mya and she 15.

'o Well things will get better.

"so where's your parents at he asked me

'they died in a head on collision with a eighteen wheeler.

"sorry bae he said wiping a tear dat fell

'okay enough of all this crying and stuff let's go to the movies or somewhere.

'alright bae just left me get ready and you get ready and we'll go.