Ocho

|Jay's POV|

Coronation Day

I was walking through the hallways whistling to myself, I was supposed to be heading outside for practice but I'd be there eventually. I stopped when Lonnie appeared in front of me.

Lonnie: I don't have much time but I wanted to see if you were ok.

Jay: Yea, I don't want you to feel the wrath of Carmen so you should get out of here.

Lonnie: It'll be alright Jay, Carmen is just stubborn.

She gave me a quick hug before running off, a soft smile formed on my lips as I kept walking through the hallways. Suddenly campus security appeared in front of me Lewis, Marshall, and Pete.

Lewis: Why are you on this hallway alone?

Pete: You aren't stealing are you?

Jay: No of course I'm not

Marshall: Lying to us isn't going to get you anywhere, we're trying to help you. We don't want you in the dungeon

Jay: I haven't stolen anything, swear.

Lewis: Mind if we check?

Jay: Go ahead

He approached me and dug his hands in my pocket pulling out a small diamond. My eyes widened at it

Marshall: Jay.....we thought you were better than that.

Jay: But I didn't do it

Pete: Just stop son.....before you make this worse.

Marshall: You're on lockdown for the remainder of the day and tomorrow evening you must serve detention

Jay: But tomorrow is the big game! And tonight is the coronation!

Lewis: You still get to attend the coronation tonight

They showed me to a different room then usual then locked the door. This room didn't even have a window in it.

|Evie's POV|

I was on my way to fashion club, I was surprised I was even allowed to stay in this. Suddenly Carlos appeared beside me.

Carlos: Hey have you seen Jay? I really need to talk to him about something

Evie: Haven't seen him

Carlos: K thanks

He ran off and I proceeded to walk to the room with a smile seeing the whole group staring me which freaked me out.

Evie: Hey guys what's going on?

Hanna: Evie....you destroyed it

Evie: Destroyed what?

Nicole: The dress Evie

Kelsey: The one we've been working on since you got here

Evie: No I didn't

Hanna: We found blue glitter on it, and that was all the evidence we needed.

Evie: Guys you have to believe me I didn't do it

Nicole: No more of your lies! I know you didn't like the initial design but you should've just told us instead of destroying it. Now instead of our work being presented to the king and queen the seamstresses have to make a dress.

Kelsey: We've reported you to fairy-godmother and your punishment is dish and laundry duty for the next month. Every night, here are your duties and as of now you're out of the fashion club. You still get to go to the coronation tonight though.

Evie: WAIT WHAT!? Please don't do this guys....

Hanna: Sorry Evie, but you were wrong.

They turned their backs to me and I wiped a tear that fell as I ran off to start my list of duties. That was all I had left.

|Mal's POV|

Mal: Do you have any idea why your parents wanted to meet with me?

Ben: I know, and beforehand I'd just like to apologize.

Before I could question it he pushed me into the room where his parents sat down with all seriousness on their face.

Mal: Your highnesses

Queen: Let's cut right to the chase, Mal we're aware of your relation to our son and we've come to a decision that-

King: You're distracting him, he hasn't been performing any of his duties as soon to be King.

Mal: Would you like me to talk to him?

Queen: We want you to stay away from him. He's agreed to this choice and as of now you're forbid to see our son.

Mal: Wait what?

King: This conversation is over, we truly are sorry for the outcome but its' what is best. See you at the coronation

Tears formed in my eyes as I exited the room and Ben was now gone, making me sadly run to find one of my friends.

|Carlos' POV|

I'd searched almost the entire campus of Auradon Prep and wasn't able to find Jay and now I couldn't find Mal or Evie. I turned another corner freezing dead in my tracks when I saw Chad and Carmen kissing. It felt like somebody had stabbed me in the chest over and over again, they pulled away with both of them smiling.

Chad: I love you Carmen

Carmen: I-I *mumbles* love you too.

I walked away not wanting to go back to the room since I knew Jay wasn't in there. I managed to find Mal and I sat down beside her.

Carlos: Mal.

Mal: Oh hey Carlos

Carlos: Tonight is the big night, you ready?

Mal: Ready to get it over with and get out of here.

Carlos: I'm with you. I'm pretty sure Carmen has gotten her revenge

Mal: I think so too. I can't see Ben anymore.....his parents decided and he agreed, but I know she had something to do with it.

Carlos: I don't want to talk about what she did to me, but I'm sure it was the worse out of all of them.

Mal: I can't find Evie or Jay anywhere

Carlos: Same. I'm going to start getting ready, see you later.