Diez

|Carlos' POV|

Carlos: Carmen!

We turned Maleficent into a lizard then I ran to Carmen's side. Mal and the others joined me soon enough.

Mal: It'll take a few minutes for everybody to unfreeze.

Carlos: Please tell me this is temporary

Mal: I'm sorry Carlos, she used the same one she used on Aurora.

I let a tear run down my cheek as I held her close to me, everybody woke up and they carried her to her room. Her parents, Ben, friends, Mal and the others were all here. Soon fairy-godmother walked in with a smile.

Fairy-godmother: None of you listen to me when I tell my stories do you?

Evie: Sorry

Fairy-godmother: But I bet all of you know how Aurora was woken up

Mal: True loves kiss....Carlos you have to kiss her!

Carlos: She doesn't love me, she loves him. *points to Chad and rolls eyes*

Chad: Dude you were there! You must've left before she rejected me, I'm in the friend-zone for life

'So she does love me?' I spoke to myself glancing up at Evie who was touching my shoulder with a small smile.

Evie: It'd be nice if you woke her up already

Fairy-godmother: Is it awkward with all of us watching? Everybody turn around!

They turned around even Mal and the others as I looked at her and leaned down placing a small kiss on her lips. My eyes scanned her face for any type of movement until her eyes fluttered and she opened them with a smile.

Carlos: She's awake!

After the mini celebration and everything the Queen and King told us we were free to stay for as long as we'd like. I headed downstairs near the lake just for fresh air, to get away from all the madness.

Carmen: Carlos

Carlos: Oh hey Carmen, didn't hear you standing there I mean see.

Carmen: I think we need to talk

Carlos: Yea I'm really sorry about poisoning you and everything and-

Carmen: Not about that

Carlos: Oh

Carmen: You woke me up

Carlos: Yea I did

Carmen: You actually love me?

Carlos: Of course I do

Carmen: Why didn't you tell me before poisoning me?

Carlos: I didn't think you'd ever want to be with somebody......like me.

Carmen: You're perfect Carlos and I love you too.

Carlos: Would you like to be my girlfriend?

Carmen: I would love to be your girlfriend...again.

Carlos: I kind of want to make a fur coat out of Chad though

Carmen: *laughs* your kisses are way better. In fact I think they might just be magical, but there was something else I wanted to do before we go get ready for the game.

Carlos: What?

She pushed me and I went rolling until I landed in the lake, she laughed as I climbed out soaking wet.

Carmen: Now come on, Dude really wants to see you.

I smiled throwing my arm around her as we headed back inside. I couldn't have thought of a better ending to our story.