Chapter 1 - We arrive

{Y/N POV}

Me and Yui where going to a household named the Sakamaki Household but Yui doesn't know that because I really couldn't be bothered to tell her.
YUI - "Um Y/N we have arrived... "
Y/N - "Uh huh thanks for telling me I totally don't have eyes that can see that the car has stopped and we are in front of a mansion!"
I get out of the car and grab my stuff leaving Yui inside I mean your clearly supposed to leave the car not just sit there but she has no common knowledge so makes sense.
Y/N - "You coming or not?"
YUI - "Uh yeah... "
Yui gets out of the car but it seemed like she took a decade to just get out of a car. I already had Yui's stuff so I gave it to her when she got out and then said "Thank you for driving us" to the driver because I atleast have manners.
It all of a sudden started to rain so me and Yui aka Yui ran while I just walked because the rain is so pretty.
YUI - "It's raining... "
Y/N - "Obviously why else would there be water falling from the sky?!"
YUI - "... Let's go knock on the door... "
Y/N - "Finally something you have said is useful!!!"
Yui knocks on the door but no one answered so she tried again and no one answered but when she goes to knock a third time the door opened.
*Ha a magic door you could of at least opened the first time but ya waste my patience*
Yui walks in while I walk behind her because I'm actually surprised she was brave enough to even walk into here I mean she screams when she is left alone in the dark.

Words - 298
Thanks for reading the first chapter I hope you liked it! ^^