Chapter 13 - Bathroom then Challenge

I was sitting on my bed reading a nice book named Akarane when Yui barged into my room 

YUI - "Can you come with me to the bathroom please!!"

Y/N - "And may I ask why you want me to come with you."

YUI - "Ayato has been biting me none stop so I want you to come with me and hopefully Ayato won't come."

Y/N - "Your that scared you asked me to come with you."

YUI - "Yes know hurry before Ayato comes."

Y/N - "Okay okay stop nagging me I'm going."

I followed Yui to the bathroom when she opened the dorr and yelled

YUI - "Shu?!?"

Y/N - "Yui don't yell especially in the bathroom it echoes are you trying to make everyone deaf."

SHU - "So loud."

Y/N - "Well that isn't my fault know is it. Yui yelled out your name liked you just committed a crime."

YUI - "But shu has all his clothes on..."

Y/N - "So you wanted to see him naked Yui who knew you were so perverted."

SHU - "Why don't you take of my clothes then..."

Shu grabbed Yui and just stayed in that position when Yui started saying it hurt.

Shu brought Yui down into the bathtub and Shu bit her amazing but seriously this is a bathroom where people do things in we don't want Yui's blood everywhere!

Y/N - "Shu you do realize that Ayato is going to be very angry at you for biting Yours Truly's property."

SHU - "I don't care her blood is amazing..."

Y/N - "Bloody vampire..."

Shu stopped biting Yui because if he continued she would of fainted and came to bite me instead.

SHU - "Your blood is so much better than Yui's I want more!"

Y/N - "3,2,1..."

YUI - "Huh?"

Y/N - "Called it."

Ayato came in and started yelling at Shu for taking his Property's blood so he declared a challenge. 

Ayato dragged Yui and Shu to what seemed to be a gaming basement bar thing? And wondering how I got here Shu dragged me to hurray.

Reiji and Laito came to see this amazing show and Ayato and Shu finally played darts. Yui tried to run away but Laito kept her here and do you know what I did I sat there watching this whole show and wondered how did I end up here I could of been reading my book right know.

Shu won hurray! And with that I left the room went to my room and continued reading my book.

Words 401

Thanks for reading Chapter 13 Bathroom and Challenge (Ayato & Shu's part)!! ^^