Chapter 10 - Over Hearing (Laito's part)

YUI  - "Y/N wake up!"

Y/N - "What you want Yui if you didn't see I just got bitten by Kanato I need my sleep!"

YUI - "I saw I'm sorry for disturbing your sleep but Kanato put my bag on the roof and I'm scared on of the brothers will be there so can you come with me?"

Y/N - "Dammit I would of killed you right know if you weren't related to me."

I walk off while Yui being the scaredy cat she is walk behind me until she see's her bag. She runs and grabs her bag but she see's Laito saying nonsense like I miss you and I love you so much to the roof I mean dude I know about vampires and the full moon but why just why are you saying I love your scent to it. It has no scent it's a moon! While I was thinking on why Laito was saying such weird nonsense when

YUI - "Y/N help me Laito's going to bite me help!!"

Y/N - "Your fault for listening to Laito's conversation with the moon."

LAITO - "Oh dark-chan is here also what a great day!"

Y/N - "I like my nickname Laito thanks!"

YUI - "Y/N hey are you going to ignore that your sister is going to be bitten here!?!"

Y/N - "I never signed the papers saying you are know officially Yui's sister I'm not your sister your adopted and so am I so stop saying I'm your sister seriously it really gets annoying."

Yui just stop there shocked at what I said. Laito decided this was a good chance to bite Yui and he did but Yui was able to push him off and run and I mean run like 10 meters and then be tortured by Laito because vampires smarter,faster and immortal soo RIP Yui.

Y/N - "Well have fun with Yui bye bye."

LAITO - 'Hey I didn't get to taste you yet dark-chan."

Y/N - "Oh ya you haven't your the last triplet to taste me okay come here."

I grabbed Laito and brought him  to my neck but he said

LAITO - "I like biting in the thigh dark-chan.'

Y/N - "Such a pervert fine go ahead not like I have a choice."

Laito bit into my thigh and like the other triplets he liked it seriously no surprise.

Like the other triplets I fainted I swear if he leaves me on this roof I will kill him when I wake up.

Words 408

Thanks for reading Chapter 10 Over Hearing (Laito's part)