Chapter 18 - Flashback *Why Y/n hates Yui so much*

[Y/N POV/ FLASHBACK]

I woke up and thought I would hear Yui screaming at me for help or something but this time it wasn't her it was 2 young girls and a tall man 1 of them looked like Yui and one looked like me when I realized I was having a flashback. I tried so hard to not have this flashback I didn't want to remember my cruel past especially since I have been able to heal after what 'she' did. I couldn't get out of this terrible flashback.

I looked over at Seiji beating up me when I was younger and Yui just laughing at me in pain I trusted her so much she was my sister and I thought she would stay with me to the end of time. I talked to her, shared secrets, talked to each other when we were sad and I thought we trusted to each other but I guess I thought wrong...  I looked at myself crying and being so weak because I trusted my own sister I mean you can't blame me can you.

I looked to another side trying to hide the screams and cries of help but I couldn't I had to look I had to help but I knew that I couldn't help myself because it was the past but I still felt terrible and broken inside seeing me being so weak only because I trusted 1 person for so long. I kept on saying to myself when I was younger I kept on saying Yui is still your sister you still love her she's your sister but no she kept on laughing at my misery so I lost slowly trust in her.

And when we go to a new household and go to a new family she acts so innocent and doesn't know why I'm so mean to her when she knows exactly why!

A/N - If your wondering why Yui is mean in this you will see why in the other persons flashback so stay and wait.