Chapter 17 - Why am I ignored!!!

I woke up by Yui shaking me yelling saying

YUI - "Y/n are you okay!?!"

Y/N - "Yes yes I am I'm not dead don't worry why are we in a sewer Yui???"

YUI - "I don't know I woke up a few minutes ago and saw you..."

Y/N - "Hurray we are in a sewer hurray."

I looked around and poof Ayato came

AYATO - "What are you doing here Yui?"

YUI - "I don't know I don't remember..."

Y/N - "How amazing how did we even end up here?!?"

AYATO - "You shouldn't be here."

Y/N - "-_-"

YUI - "What's over there...?"

Yui points to is like a hallway but jail bars in front of it so you couldn't walk or go there.

Y/N - "Thanks child you ignored me!"

Ayato ignored Yui and went to bite her when Yui seemed to get a heart attack maybe.

YUI - "Ayato it hurts..."

Y/N - "I swear I'm invisible!!!"

Ayato seemed to lose his apatite and didn't bite Yui but then hurray Laito came and guess what he decided to bite me thanks a lot vampire and human being I mean first I'm invisible and then I'm not only to be bitten on! thanks!!!

Y/N - "Laito bite Yui for me I mean she woke me up and then ignores me seriously?! Bite her as hard as you can!"

LAITO - "Hehe what ever dark chan wants."

Y/N - "Thanks Yui don't be so scared you should be used to this."

And with that I fainted with Yui scared to death and in hope Laito bites you as hard as he can but dosen't kill her because you know father and things.

[LAITO'S POV]

Dark chan wanted me  to bite Bitch chan as hard as I can because she ignored her so I thought why not it will be fun hehehe.

LAITO - "Come here Bitch chan I need to complete the promise I made."

YUI - "Laito please don't do this you don't need to do what Y/n says!!"

LAITO - "I already promised."

Laito bit Yui and started gulping her blood hardly making sure it hurt and after like the 3rd gulp of blood and she went out.

[END OF LAITO'S POV]

Thanks for reading! ^^

Words 367