Chapter 12 - Dinner Time

I walked all the way to Yui's bedroom to tell her that Dinner has been set because Reiji said so why me and not Ayato guh!

Y/N - "Yui dinner is set hurry up and come to the dining room!"

YUI - "Coming!

Y/N -"I'm not waiting see you there!"

*Timeskip eating dinner*

LAITO - "Bitch-chan why aren't you eating do you want me to feed you?"

YUI - "No thank you..."

REIJI - "Laito it's rude to be stood up when everyone else is eating."

LAITO - "Yes sir. This isn't over Bitch-chan."

Such a pervert after that Laito trying to be flirty or just you know being Laito everyone decided might as well do my own thing Shu walked off while Yui was staring at him like he was an idol even if he was I still wouldn't care and Kanato being a Kanato stabes a banana sdnowball and Reiji just sits there and mutters how he is the only responsible one I mean dude right here.

I stood up because I finished eating also I really didn't want to see all of this because they get so annoying sometimes and weird I know they are vampires but I mean they should have at least have some manners oh no I'm talking like Reiji annoying vampires.

Y/N - "Thanks for the Dinner Reiji it was nice."

REIJI - "Your Welcome Y/N."

Yui went to follow me when Reiji decided to scold Yui for having deplorable manners. And just like that was the awkward Dinner it was like Dinner was the worst part of the night to the brothers maybe it's because they have too eat together as a family maybe I  don't know.

I arrived at the room and just flopped onto the bed wondering who's next on biting me Shu,Subaru or Reiji because the 3 triplets have already bit me which was a weird coincidence. Anyway time to sleep and with that I went into dream land.

Words 316

Thanks for reading Chapter 12 Dinner Time!! ^^