Chapter 27 - Y/N it's okay.. [LAITO'S PART]

[Y/N'S POV]

I woke up and I was in my bedroom lying down with LAITO?! What's this pervert doing in my room!? AND LYING DOWN WITH ME! Okay calm down Y/N...

Y/N - "Laito may I ask WHY IN THE WORLD YOUR DOING LYING DOWN WITH ME IN MY BEDROOM!."

LAITO - "Heh I dunno I just wanted some alone time with you Y/n." Laito said while he smirked.

Y/N - "LAITO I ASK YOU AGAIN WHY ARE YOU HERE BEFORE I KILL YOU!!!"

LAITO - "Okay okay chill. I assumed like any other human being that you wouldn't want to see your dead sister on the ground, so I brought you here and I was to lazy to go to my room." He said straight faced.

Y/N - "So Reiji did kill her..."

LAITO - "Yepppp."

Y/N - "Poor girl...She was so nice hearted.. I mean she did strangle me but I get why she did it. Have fun up their Yui I hope you were sent to heaven."

Laito grabbed Y/n and brought her to his chest.

LAITO - "You should rest it's been a long night.."

Y/N - "Yeah.."

Laito kissed Y/n's forehead and brought her to his chest

LAITO - "Night Y/N"

Y/N - "Night Laito, your still a pervert.."

Laito laughed and with that both of them fell asleep.

[THE END]

A/N - "It's almost 2019 yay!!! Hope you had a great year!! Many wishes to you from the me!! Enjoy 2019 people!!!"

UwU

OwO

:3