Chapter Six

Y/n POV
I wake up the next morning with an ache in the head. Choosing to ignore it, I get up and start to get dressed. I throw on a floral dress and some converse. Skipping down the stairs, I grab a granola bar and run outside. Wedging my bike out from the garage, I swing my leg over it and start to petal towards Mike's house. Once I arrive, I throw my bike down and walk over to his door. I hear whispers from inside, and decide to knock. Surprisingly, Stan swings open the door. I'm about to say hi when he lightly pushes me away from the door and shuts it.

"Hey," I smile.

"Hi,' he looks a bit nervous.

"What's wrong," I tilt my head to the side a bit.

"Well, I was thinking about this for a while last night... and I wanted to know if you would be my girlfriend...?" He looks down a bit.

My eyes light up with joy, "Of course!"

He smiles brightly and leans down to kiss my cheek. Intertwining our fingers, we walk into Mike's house and all eyes shoot towards us. Beverly starts to squeal in pure joy while everyone else just sits there with wide eyes and jaws dropped. All of a sudden, Bev jumps to her feet and tackles me in a hug. I start to laugh and so does she.

"So, you two are dating now?" Bill narrows his eyes at Stan a bit.

"Yeah," Stan grins.

Bill shuffled around a bit and mumbles, "Okay. Cool."

Suddenly I feel like someone punched me in the gut. I gasp for air. No one really seems to notice but I excuse myself towards the bathroom. Locking the door behind me, I splash water in my face and look in the mirror. My own eyes scare me. They aren't their normal y/e/c, instead they are a dark ocean blue. Almost black. I gasp and stumble back. What in the world is going on?

Oh my god, I just updated. I hope you enjoy this small update and sorry for being so inactive.