Chapter Seven

Stan POV
Y/n has been in the bathroom for a while now. I'm getting a bit worried so I walk over to the bathroom door.
I knock on the door, "Hey, you okay in there?"
"Y-yeah, I'm fine," I hear her say.
"You sure?" I ask.
"Yeah, positive," she says.
     "Um, okay," I say and slowly walk away.
     A few more minutes pass and she still not out. This feeling over worry is really starting to aggravate me. My leg is bouncing up and down and my hands are folded, covering my mouth slightly.
"Hey Mike, do you have a key to the bathroom? I think someone locked it as a joke," I ask.
"Um, I think I do. It's on top of the door frame. Just check there," he shrugs.
"Okay," I nod and get up.
     I walk over to the bathroom and grab the key. Unlocking the door, I push it open and see y/n with her eyes shut and she's crying. I run over to her and cradle her in my arms.
"Shh, shh, shh, what's wrong honey?" I ask.
She's shaking but says, "M-my eyes."
She opens her eyes and they are a very dark shade of blue. They are so captivating, I feel I could fall into the dark abyss we call her eye color. She shuts them, ashamed.
     "I don't know who I am anymore, or what I am. Ever since I came here it's been non stop madness of weird things happening. I feel like Pennywise is gonna come back soon, I feel like we are going to have to face a new monstrous creature. I just can't take it!" She exclaims.
"It's fine, you'll be fine. I'll protect you. I promise," I hug her,
     "Okay, I believe you," she hugs me back.
     We walk out of the bathroom and Richie looks at us with a smirk. "So, what were you guys doing? Were you using protection?" He has that stupid smirk on his face.
     "We didn't do anything you @sshat!" I say. Out of the corner of my eye I see Bill's fist clench.
     "Sureeeee you didn't," Richie says again.
     "ENOUGH!" Bill says and stands up.
     "What's your problem dude?" Eddie asks?
     "N-nothing, I j-just d-don't wanna h-hear a-arguing," Bill calms down.
     "Oh stfu Bill, we all know ever since Stan and y/n started dating you've been jealous! It's written all over your face," Richie stands up.
     "A-am not!" Bill exclaims.
     "Are too! Your just too much of a coward to admit it!" Richie says.
     That's when Bill launches at Richie. Mike and Dustin five forward to grab Bill off Richie. Max and Lucas rush to grab Richie off Bill. Richie adjusts his glasses and Bill is fuming.

Y/n POV
I've legit never seen Bill this mad. Richie and Bill just got in a fight. I'm scared it will happen again. I was legit just starting to feel better and they go and start this crap. My head is starting to pound again as I see Bill and Richie yell at each other. Richie then punches Bill. Bill punches Richie. They kick, punch, scratch, and smack each other. I'm getting so annoyed at all this pettiness. Max, Lucas, Mike, Will, Dustin, Eddie, Beverly, Stan, Mike H, and Ben all try to pull them away from each other, but they are unsuccessful. That's when it happens.
     "stop, stop, stop, stop, stop," I start mumbling. Then I scream, "STOP!"
     All the lights start to flicker. I see this bluish light surround me and in the mirror in the wall I see my eyes shine this blue color. Everyone looks at me shocked.

I updated! Hope you like it. I thought of a way to sort of inform you what's going on and what your powers are. Until the next update!