Chapter Two

T'Challa's POV

"The matter shall be resolve. I will have Erik look at it, since it's in his line of expertise." I decided looking over to Erik. "Would you like to do it?" I asked.

"It's aight with me." He said shrugging his shoulders. I nodded my head. Having Erik with me has made ruling a country a whole lot easier. I'm glad he made the decision to stay with us.

I didn't want the battle we had, stop us from having a relationship. He's my advisor. I go to him to help me come to a finally decision.

"Good. You can have a look at it when you are ready." I said. He nodded in response.

"Now-" I started but was interrupted by the large double doors, opening revealing W'Kabi and two white strangers. A woman and a man.

"O'Koye!" The woman exclaimed as O'Koye jumped up from her chair and run to hug the woman.

"Elizabeth! Oh my god! It has been long overdue since we seen each other." O'Koye said pulling back from their hug, holding the woman at arms reach.

Elizabeth. What a wonderful name. I thought to myself as I took in Elizabeth's features.

She had long golden hair, that framed her peach colored face. There was no blemish in sight, her skin looked smooth and had this glow to it. She had small full bubblegum pink lips, that where calling out to me for some unknown reason. She also had big blue babydoll eyes that can make a man give her anything she ask for with one look from them.

"T!" I heard Erik call from me, pulling me out of my trance. I hummed a response, not looking away from Elizabeth. "You good. You were gone for a second. I've been calling your name for a good minute now." He said. I could feel him staring at the side of my face. "Oh I see, you having heart eyes from Elizabeth chick. I see you, you don't want dark meat. You want that white meat. I ain't mad at'cha." He said making me snap my head in his direction at cringing speed.

"What are you talking about?" I asked acting completely oblivious. He gave me a knowing look.

"How much you wanna bet that your going to freeze, when she looks at you?" He challenged.

"How many times to I have to tell you people?! I neva freeze!" I exclaimed making everyone's attention turn to me. I looked around a little embarrassed with my outburst. I looked to see that Elizabeth's eyes were on me, making me freeze up.

Damn I'm freezing! I yelled to myself.

I could hear Erik beside me, snickering. "You owe me a neck for that. 'I neva freeze.'" He mocked, with a smirk shining bright on his face. Something I want to claw that look off his face.

"Shut up!" I whisper shouted back, while straightening myself and sitting up. "W'Kabi, what is going on?" I said after clearing my throat.

"These people were at our boarder. The woman had kimoyo beads." He said showing me the kimoyo beads. I looked at Elizabeth and she stared back at me. She didn't once look away. She held power, you could feel it radiating off her.

"How did you get these?" I asked her, she looked at O'Koye then to me.

"How did I get what?" She asked feign a lost expression on her.

"The kimoyo beads. How did you get them?" I asked more sternly, hinting that I'm not in the mood for games. She had a faint smirk on her face.

"I don't know what those things are. I found them." She lied with a straight face that was almost believable. Almost.

"Do I look like a fool?" I asked rhetorically.

She shook head no. "No, I'm telling the truth. I found them." She lied again. I watched as she glance at O'Koye once again.

"O'Koye." I called to her. She snapped her head in my direction, giving me her undivided attention. "What is your relationship with the outsider?" I asked. I could visually see her gulp.

"She is a good friend of mine, my king." She said glancing at Elizabeth.

"Did you give her these beads?" I asked giving her a look that said not to lie to me. 

She bowed her head. "Yes, a long time ago." She answered.

"O'Koye!" Elizabeth exclaimed, O'Koye look at her. There was a hint of a African accent in her voice, when she yelled like that.

Is she from here? I asked myself.

"What are you doing?!" She continued.

"I can't lie to my king, Elizabeth." She explained.

Elizabeth huffed. "Not even a little white lie, like this one?" She asked, making me narrow my eyes at her. Is she really promoting O'Koye to lie to me. Her king.

"It's my sworn duty not to lie to him." O'Koye said. "You of all people should know this being that you are queen of L-" O'Koye started but was cut short by Elizabeth.

"Liars! I'm the queen of liars, so no I don't know what you are talking." She said with her head raised high.

"What are you talking about?" O'Koye asked, with confusion dancing in her eyes.

"I'm the queen of liars." Elizabeth repeated through clinched teeth. I suppose trying to send O'Koye a message. O'Koye seemed to have caught on to what she was implying.

"Is that what you really want?" O'Koye asked with her eyebrows raised.

"Of course. I need to figure out things right now. And the last thing I want is for your people to find out about me." Elizabeth said, as her voice started to become thick with an African accent.

As if it was her first time speaking English. "And besides, I my real home. I haven't had a good run with the cheetahs in a while." She said as a smile started to shine bright on her face. She was beautiful at first, but with a smile she was gorgeous.

"You can't live out in the savanna." O'Koye said jumping up with concern etched on her face.

"I was raised in the savanna. I could live there for a while." Elizabeth said trying to reassure O'Koye, but it seems to be taking no affect.

"No, you are to stay here and that is finally. Your mother and mine would skin me alive, if they were here to hear that I let you sleep in the savanna like an animal." O'Koye said grabbing hold of Elizabeth's arm.

O'Koye turned to me. "My king, I send you my deepest apologies for making a decision without your permission but I can't allow my sister to sleep anywhere else but here." O'Koye said giving me a look that said she doesn't want to hear anything I have to say if it wasn't me giving her permission to let Elizabeth stay her.

I looked at Elizabeth, as she gave me a pleading look. Wanting me to reject her request. But the thought of her mother hearing about me letting a woman that was close to O'Koye sleep anywhere else was terrifying.

I nodded my head, making O'Koye eyes bright up and a smile pulling on the corners of her lips.

"Thank you, my king." She said bowing her head and walking out with Elizabeth and the man she came with.

"I thought you were going to kick them out." Erik said with a smirk playing on his face.

"Shut up." I said getting up from my throne. I walked out the throne room with Erik hot on my trail.

He chuckled. "Already pussy whipped, and you haven't even had it yet." He mumbled, but I was still able to hear him.

"How about you dress up in meat and go walk around the panthers." I suggested with a tight lipped smile.

"Damn! And I thought we were brothers with yo Mr. Freeze looking ass." He said walking up ahead of me.

I don't freeze!

————————————————————————————————

Hey my lovelies, I hope you like the new story so far.

Excuse any mistakes.

T'Challa in the MM.

Love you

😘😘😘