Chapter Twenty-One

Erik POV

I was pulling up to Kenya house to take her out for the day, since I was in town.

I sent her a quick text that I was outside, when I heard a man yelling. I scrunched up my face knowing damn well it better no be that nigga hollering at her. I don't believe in that raising my voice towards a woman. There wouldn't be a need for all that.

I got out my car, and walking up the porch to the door. I could now hear her yelling.

"You really about to go out with some other nigga!" I heard what I'm guessing is her man, yelled.

"I told you he's just a friend that save me from those men! I owe him this!" I heard her yell back. I pulled out my phone and pressed her name to call her. Right on time I heard her phone ringing. "That's him. I have to go."

"Nah, you gon stay yo ass right here! You not about to go out with some other nigga!" He yelled.

"Give me my phone back! What are you doing!" I heard her screaming, as the sound of something being thrown across the room came right after her yell. "Really?!" She added.

"Yes, really!" He hollered, making my anger flare. I started to beat on the door. "That must be him! He really had the balls to come to my door step!" He said, his yells getting louder, telling me that he was walking to the door.

"Leave him alone, Damien!" She yelled after him. Right when she said that, the door swung open. Revealing a short dark skinned man with a fade. "Yo man, you gon need to bounce. You not taking my girl out." He said looking up to me, which made me snicker at how he tried to intimidate me as short as he is. "Something funny?" He asked raising on of his bushy ass eyebrows.

"Yeah, you." I answered, as I put my hands in my jacket pockets. I saw that he clinched his jaw at what I said. I was making him mad. "Come on, Kenya. We gon miss the movie." I said looking behind him to Kenya, who was looking delectable in a short white sundress and a jean jacket with some black tennis shoes. Her hair was in a high ponytail with her baby hairs styled.

I licked my lips looking her and down slowly, knowing it was going to piss off her 'man'

I licked my lips looking her and down slowly, knowing it was going to piss off her 'man'. She was truly beautiful and he just don't know what he's about to lose. He looked at me then her.

"Yo like I said she not going anywhere with you!" He yelled in my face, stepping to me. I looked down at him with a look on my face that could kill.

"And I like I said Kenya let's go!" I hollered back making him jump. I looked to her as she started to walk towards me. He stood him her way, trying to keep what little authority he had.

"Damien, just move." She said pushing pass him, walking to my truck.

"Have a nice evening." I said smirking at him and walking off to my truck. He slammed the door, making my smirk grow into a smile. She was about to open the door, until I smacked her hand away. "I know what you do with ya nigga in there, but with me queens don't touch the handle to a door, when I'm around." I said smirking at her. She started to smile shyly, as she put her head down but I caught her before she could do it. "What  I told you about putting your head down?" I asked her giving her a straight face.

She rolled her eyes playfully, as her smile grew bigger. She was beautiful, but with a smile she was breathtaking. I couldn't help but smile with her because her smile was just so contagious.

"Damn." I said, making her smile drop and give me a concerned look.

"What?" She asked wearily.

"Ya man don't know what he's about to lose to ya boy." I said, making her smack her teeth and playfully shove me. I laughed, opening the door for her as she got in.

I closed it and walked to my side, hopping in. I put on my seat belt and we was on our way to start our day together.

"So you mean to tell me that, you went to your home country, Wakanda?" She asked, as I nodded my head in confirmation. "And you took it over from your cousin. And was about to send highly powerful weapons to war dogs all around the world, to stop oppression." She said recapping all that I told her.

"Yeah, when you say it like that it wasn't the best idea, huh?" I asked, making her bust out laughing and I with her.

"No, it's not, but hey. You the first black man who actually tried to make a change in our society and I can be more honored to spear my day with some as strong as you." She said, stroking my ego.

I started to flex, making her giggle. After going to the movies, I decided to take her back to my condo for some pizza and wings. And we was just gone chill on my living room floor. It was night outside and I had my curtains drawn on my floor to ceiling windows.

"If you don't mind?" She asked hesitantly.

"What?" I asked, urging her to tell me what she wanted to ask.

"Can I see your marks?" She asked looking up from her hands. I nodded my head, leaning forward off the couch, taking off my shirt. She looked at the all, as she started to crawl to me. Putting her hand on my chest. I watched her face, as she dragged her small, soft hand over my marks. She then bit her bottom lip.

The next move, I made was purely out of impulse. My body wanted to fell hers against it. My lips wanted to taste hers. I used one hand to cup her face, pull her lips to mine. While my other had palmed her ass, pulling on to straddle my lap. She was in shock at first, but instantly after she started moving her lips with mine. I moved my hand under her sundress to fell the lacy thong she had on.
That turned me on more.

She then pulled away, panting. "I can't. I have a boyfriend." She said, sounding like she was trying to convince herself more than me.

"Yeah, a nigga who puts his hands on you." I said arguing back.

"He doesn't hit me." She said defensively.

"That don't mean shit. The fact that he shakes you, is putting your hands on a woman in my book." I said, making her shake her head.

"You don't understand-" I cut her off.

"I understand. It's just that I don't care." I said pulling her back into me. Starting up the kiss all over again. My pants started to get tight in the lower region, brushing against her womanhood. She let out a moan, as I felt something wet again my pants. I smirked already knowing where the water was coming from. Her thin thong was doing her no justice.

I pushed her off me, so I could stand up. She looked at me confused, while I just leaned down picking her up by the back of her thigh. She instantly wrapped her legs around my waist, as I carried her to my room.

"From now on I'm boyfriend number 2." I said, as I made it to my room laying her on my bed. Showing her how a real man get down in the bedroom.

Shit, after this I just might become boyfriend number 1

————————————————————————————————

Hey my lovelies, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Erik, all no with his outfit in the MM.

Excuse any mistakes.

Love you

😘😘😘