Chapter Seven

Elizabeth POV

I heard a knock on my door, making me get up from my balcony chair. Once I was fully standing I put down the book that occupied my attention and took off my reading glasses. Putting them on top of my book.

I felt my eyebrows knitted together in confusion as to why someone was knocking on my room door. I wasn't expecting anyone.

I slowly opened it to see it was T'Challa standing there looking rather uneasy and fidgety. "T'Challa? What are you doing here? I thought you had important business to handle all day, that we won't get to see each other?" I asked leaning on the door, only allowing him to see little in my room. Due to me creating a small wedge in it with my body.

He looked at me for a minute, then in a blink of an eye, his lips were on mine. His hands cupped my face holding me in place. He pushed me back, letting himself into my room, closing he door with his foot. He quickly turned around to the door and locked it to people from coming in (O'Koye), or out (Me).

"T'Challa, what are you doing?" I asked as he took of his royal coat off it one swift move. Leaving him in his pants.

"I need you." Was all he said before dipping down and wrapping one of his hands around the back of his thigh and his arm around my waist. Lifting me up, as my legs wrapped around his waist on instinct.

He slammed his lips back onto mine. I then felt him start to walk forward, laying me on the bed as he climbed on top of me. For a good minute, it was nothing but kissing. I slowly opened my eyes to look at this gorgeous piece of chocolate, dominating me just how I like it.

He then quickly broke the kiss, to help me out of the dress I was currently wearing. He flipped me over to get to the zipper, pulling it down as peppered kisses down my spine. I shuddered at his action, propping myself on my elbows as I look over my shoulder at him.

"Your skin is so soft." He mumbled low enough for me to hear him. I giggled as I laid my head down on the bed, taking in all his affection and attention.

"Why, thank you." I said softly. I turned my head to look at him, only to have him capture my lips once again with his.

He turned me back over as I laid exposed in front of his deep drown eyes. I didn't cover myself like any other woman would do under his hot gaze. I'm a woman of confidence, and the way he looked at me only made me hot all over again.  

He leaned down kissing my stomach, putting my legs on his shoulders, as he made his was down my body. Until he reached my treasure. I looked at him with anticipation, excited for what was going to come next.

Wet dream over...

"Wake up!" I heard O'Koye yell in my ear making me jump up out the bed, falling on my ass.

"I so hate you right now!" I spat out at her as she stood over me with her arms crossed. Looking as if I didn't faze her. I huffed, getting up from the floor and walking to the bathroom.

"So, what did you and T'Challa do on your date?" O'Koye asked as she leaned against the bathroom door frame, while I prepared my toothbrush to brush my teeth.

"We talked and went to that little cliff to watch the sunset. It was quite romantic." I said while brushing my teeth. She's the only one I feel I can be indecent in front of with out them judging me, or saying that is unladylike.

"So you didn't do anything inappropriate with him?" She asked with a mischievous fling in her face and a smirk on her face. I narrowed my eyes at her, trying to figure out what she was talking about.