Chapter Twenty-Two

Kenya POV

"Erik... you're too deep."

"Mhmm... I'm about to cum!"

"Right there!"

"Kenya!" I heard Erik call for me, snapping me out my dazed.

"Huh?" I asked turning to him to see him standing in the door way of the bathroom, while brushing his teeth. He had a towel wrapped around his waist. I noticed that there were water droplets trickling down his broad chest to his abs.

I couldn't help, but to bite my bottom at the intimidatingly sexy man in front of me. It didn't help that he was only wrapped in a towel, his manhood on a fabric away from my line of vision. He smirked at before walking into the bathroom to rinsing out his mouth. He came back into the room, walking towards me. I held the sheet closer to me, not knowing what he was about to do.

He smile down at me, revealing the two gold caps he had on his bottom canine teeth. He jerked the sheet from my grip, leaving me nakedly exposed to his eyes once again. He then climbed on top of me, fixing himself between my legs. He started to kiss my neck, making me moan.

"How did you like last night?" He asked, between kiss he was peppering all over my neck. Occasionally, sucking in some areas. That made me scared.

"Stop, I have to go back to Damien." I said pushing at his shoulders. He smacked his lips, rolling off of me. I gave him a sad look, wondering why he got off of me. "I didn't say move, I said stop." I said, making him chuckle as he rolled back on top of me.

"You really need to leave that nigga. Cause how shit going, I have a feeling that he will start hitting you and I don't want to kill." He said in all seriousness.

"Can we please wait it out, a little?" I asked holding up my thumb and index finger to show the amount. He rolled his eyes, letting out a breath. "Please, Erik. I want to make sure I'm breaking up with him for a good reason. I don't want 5 years worth the relationship to go down the drain." I said, giving him my best babydoll eyes. He looked at me and smacked his lips.

"Fine, but as soon as he does something out of line. I better be the first one you call, ya hear me." He said with authority laced into his voice, sending shivers down my spine. I nodded my head. He then started scrunching up his face. I gave him a confused look. "You need a shower, stank ass." He said, chuckle after his little comment.

"And who's fault it that. 'Oh, put you legs to your ears', 'turn over', 'get like this, get like that'. You had me in Damn near every sex position there is. That was a damn work." I said, pushing him of me and making my way to the bathroom. I don't know what happened to me, but I felt this confidence spark in me, making me look over my shoulder to Erik. Seeing him watching my ass with his bottom lip between his teeth. "You coming?" I asked as I sashayed into the bathroom.

"Well shit." I heard him say before following me into it.

After their... session...

"Where do you want to eat?" Erik asked me, as he glanced over to me before looking back at the room. It something about Erik and him making any and everything look sexy.

"You." I mumbled under my breath, but by the face he made I didn't say it low enough.

"You just had me not to long ago. I know you sore, so calm down before you won't be able to walk for a month." He said with a smirk spreading across his face.

I rolled my eyes, before saying, "Yes daddy." My eyes widen at what I just said , not believing how much confidence I've had over the past 3 hours.

"Daddy? That's how you feeling?" He asked, as his smirk turned into a full blown smile.

"It slipped." I said, looking out the window to hide my burning face.

"You know what, I haven't took you shopping have I?" He asked, bring me to the realization that he hasn't took me shopping.

"You don't have to." I said, not wanting him to think he has to do it.

"Nah, I promised you that I was going to take you shopping. You definitely need it know, cause you have nothing to wear." He said making a u-turn.

"Yeah, who fault is that?" I asked sarcastically.

"Guilty as charged." He said with his signature smirk on his face. I took this time to take in his side profile. I notice he had dimples, which I fucking love. And he had big plump brown lips, that I want to kiss all over again.

God really took his time in this man. I thought to myself as we pulled into the parking like of the Grand Mall. I haven't been here in a minute.

"Let's go, lil mama." He said, making me realize that he had the door open for me. I jumped out, literally. And started to walk along side him.

He held out his hand for me to take. I hesitantly took it, looking around for anybody I might know, or know Damien.

We made it in and the first place we went was Victoria Secret. I need ed to stock up on a lot of things, like lotions and perfumes. But mostly was panties. I was going commando right know, since Sir-rips-a-lot ripped my panties in the process of us doing it.

"You stay right here." I said, before walking off the the lotion and perfume section. Then went to the panty section to see Erik holding up a V-string. I ran to him, snatching the pair of panties out his hands. He started to chuckle as I punched him in the side. "I told you to stay over there, by the entrance." I said to him through gritted teeth.

"I got bored. Look I'm not gon say anything, just let me walk with you. Please." He said giving me the puppy dog eyes, knowing damn well I couldn't say no to him.

"Fine, but you keep your mouth shut." I said pointing at him, as he raised his hand in a surrendering manner. I then looked at my nails, noticing that I need them done.

"You need your nails done, huh?" He asked reading my mind. I nodded my head turning around to continue my shopping.

And that's what the day consist of. Home spoiling me, with a shopping spree and getting my nails and hair done. The woman at the hair salon was looking at him with list and respect in their eyes, when we walked in and he said he was just here to get my hair done. He really was the perfect man.

Well mannered, strong, charismatic, goofy, had his head on right, had a monster between his legs, and know how to handle it. Can someone please find a reason why I'm not jumping at the chance to be with this man, when he's offering me the world and more.

After him spoiling me, we went out to eat at a good burger place. "So what did you do before being along side your cousin?" I asked, before taking a bite out my G-burger.

He chew his food, making his jaw clench. I watched his facial features closely finding new thing I like about him. "I was a Black Ops solider." He said nonchalantly, making me chock on a piece of my burger.

"B-Black ops solider. Isn't that the highest level in the Army you could ever get?" I asked. He nodded his head, since he took another bite out his burger.

I took a long look at Erik. He locked eyes with me, his dark eyes sparkling telling me that...

I have lot to learn about the man sitting across from me

————————————————————————————————

Hey my lovelies, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Excuse any mistakes.

Love you

😘😘😘