Chapter Twenty-Six

T'Challa POV

I see nothing, but red as I watch Elizabeth body fall limp to the floor. Her blood creating a puddle around her head.
I shouldn't let my anger control me, but how can I not when the women I didn't even get the chance to start a future with is dead now.

I ran up to him throwing punches left and right. Unlike him mine were landing. I could tell that I was moving too fast for him.

"Now you're going to join her!" I shouted, as I kicked the inside of his knee to make him kneel. He tired to get back up but I stomped on the back of his leg, breaking it.

I grabbed him by his neck prepared to snap it, but put of nowhere I was knocked off of him. Flying into a wall across the room.

I looked up to see a large burly man. He had muscle every where on his body, looking as if he chew metal for a living. But that didn't make me back down.

"Thanks, Bane. I thought I was a gonner there. He's fast watch him." Arno said as he stood up, rubbing his neck. I glared at him, sickened with the sound of his voice.

I could not believe he killed Nikia and Elizabeth. And what made me more furious was that he did it because he wouldn't grow any balls and tell Elizabeth that he loved her.

"It's okay, Arno. He won't be too fast for me. Sit back while I crush this little pussycat." The burly man named Bane said as he cracked his knuckles and neck. He started walking to me as it stood there trying to look for an opening to take him down. "Awe look at this, the little pussycat is to scared to fight." He taunted. I stayed quite keeping my eyes on him, but I quickly looked at Arno.

Bane started charging towards me, when he got to close for comfort I ducked under him and slid through his legs. I started running full speed towards Arno. Before anyone could react I wrapped my arm around his neck, putting him in a head lock while the hand I had around his neck rested on his chin and my other hand rested on his head in the opposite direction.

I lifted him up, so I could whisper the last words he was going to hear in his ear. "Remember when I told you, you where going to join Elizabeth? Scratch that you're going to join Satan in he'll. And while you're there keep my spot warm, YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I said yelling the last part, as I moved my hand to twist his neck. Snapping it out of place, killing him instantly.

I was so caught up in moment that I had forgotten about muscle head named Bane, until he grabbed me by my throat.

"Bad move, pussycat." He said, before throwing me into a wall. I went to get up but as soon as I did that I saw him throw a punch at me making me duck just barely missing it. "Let me punch your face in, pussycat." He grunted out as he went to throw another punch, but evaded it. I could see that he was getting more frustrated with me dodging his blows. I soon change my defense to offense, as I channeled my black panther power into punching him in the stomach. At first he stood there looking at where I punches him before laughing out loud "You call that a pun-" He started to say but was cut off with him having to cough up blood. He wipped his mouth looking at the blood and to me in astonishment. He then smirked. "It's seems that the little puss-" Before h could get that nickname, that was highly passing me off, out his mouth I sent a round house kick to his jaw that was so powerful it sent HIM flying into a wall.

Yeah you big bastard. How does Viabranium wall taste? Don't taste to good does it? I taunted in my head. I choice to keep that to myself.

He had gotten up and wipped the blood from his forehead that was leaking into his eye.

"This is the first time someone smaller that me had made me bleed like this. Tell me what is your real name. I must know of the person who gave me my first scare before I kill you." He said stalking towards me.

"T'Challa Udaka. The Black Panther and King of the country you have invaded in. And the only person dying here is you." I said running towards him. Before he could react, I sent punches to his throat making him double over coughing up blood.

"Now you have pissed me off, T'Challa." He growled out standing up.

I smirked, "That was my intention." I said before sending another swift round house kick to his jaw, making him fly across the room again.

"Now I'm furious!" He shouted charging towards me like a bull. I backed flipped out of his way, making him run into a wall behind me.

"Ole!" I shouted, just because.

He stood up once more, turning around to face me. "That's it!" He hollered/growled out, before pulling out a needle with some green substance in it, slamming it into his neck.

Soon he started mutating into a bigger Hulk looking man as his now black veins stuck put more. I tried to seem unmoved by his transformation, but this was nothing like I had seen before.

I went to punch him in the stomach, but he quickly grabbed me by my arm crushing it in his grip, as he there me I to the wall.

I went to get up, to figjt back, but I was puched back into the wall again. He kept doing it until I couldn't even open my eyes.

I then felt him pick me up by my throat again. "Any last words, King." He growled out as his grip on my neck grown tighter.

I opened my eyes as much as I could staring at him, before giving him a blood filled smile "See you in hell, too." I said, seeing his face go from anger to furious. In one swift movement I felt him squeeze my neck until it snapped sending me into an eternal darkness.

I'm going to miss you all.

O'koye...

W'kabi...

Mama...

Shuri...

And most of all...

Erik...

I hope you will be a better king than me.

THE END... or is it?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey my lovelies, I hope you enjoyed the story.

This is one of my first stories and I'm proud of how far it has gotten and the support I get.

You have sent me sweet comments about how much you love story and that makes me happy because I am a self conscious person, who believe that I will fail at anything new I try. But you all have showed me that, that's not always the case. And I am grateful for that from you all.

I will be making other stories on different things, but I don't know what.

Comment a new category I should write a book on.

Ex. Werewolf, vampires, real world, historical fiction, etc.

Love and thank you!

😘😘😘